Official "Outdoor Grow Off 2013" Thread

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by link420, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Thanks guys ill pass on the info.

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

killin it this year

:roffl: This is my Official Outdoor 2013

[​IMG]

3. littlegrande

littlegrande Established Healthy Roots

Yeah I see nothing, Lol or is it I can't see it?

4. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Ever here of mighty wash?

I came across this on youtube. I never tried it, but this guy says it works. They say it can be used up to day of harvest.

http://npk-industries.com/products.html

It wouldn't hurt to try.

I noticed mites on one of my outdoor for the first time since I been growing. I now have 2 weeks to harvest because I cheated and started flower early. You think I can get thru the next 2 weeks with a spray of water or a vacuum?

peace

G_B

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

my 10 girls are rockin it out, lookin like about 4 weeks into flower

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

7. Midnight Garden

If you only have two weeks then you should be able to keep them down in numbers by blasting the plant every couple of days with the hose. Just make sure they dry out before it gets dark or you could get mold.

8. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

A few pics of some ak47 I tried outdoor this year. I grew them in one 7 gallon container full of perlite. My plan was to get some hash because the whole plants are seeded due to tons of feral weed growing all over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. gizmo_barks

Thanks for the help.

I have to spread reps around before I can rep you.

peace

G_B

10. gizmo_barks

Towel

What is meant by feral weed growing? Do you mind if I ask what area you are from?

I'm from the Willamette Valley in Oregon. We have growing done all the tine here. I've never heard of any crops getting seeded. Are they growing hemp?

peace

G_B

11. Towelieee

Wild stuff that grows everywhere around central US. Ditch weed is what most call it. Ive made hash out of the wild stuff before and it has no potency.

12. Towelieee

ak pics

I was planning on harvesting this weekend and with all the rain lately

I had been worried about mold but they seem to be doing fine. So Im gonna let them go awhile and see what happens. :smokin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Midnight Garden likes this.
  13. Midnight Garden

That's a frosty plant Towlelieee. What strain is it?

14. Towelieee

The strain is ak47 F2 I made several hundred seeds a few years ago from a pack of serious seeds. Ive grown a few of them indoor and they were pretty dam good.

15. Midnight Garden

What kind of nutrients have you used on it? Any bug problems?

16. Towelieee

I used the gh 3 part, the last 15 days or so have been plain water and they are starting to get a few yellow leaves. I have seen alot of different insects around the plants but no damage to anything. I've tried outdoor twice in the past and have always lost my outdoor because of animals, so this year I put a bigger and heavier cage around the pot!

17. Midnight Garden

Well you're doing it right man cause those are nice looking plants. The useless formula works great on outdoor, I used it on my crop a couple of years ago. What did you do for the week five flower feed? My crop this year is all organic and I have only used teas and guano, but tomorrow I am going to hit them with week five useless formula with a dose of GH KoolBloom. I am doing this so they have every opportunity to get as frosty and as sticky as possible.

18. Towelieee

I stayed close to the recipe most of the time. I havent tried adding anything else to the hempy pots besides the gh 3 part. The koolbloom will be a nice touch though, Ill have to order some of that next time i stock up.

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Link420 YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!!!!! LMAO soooo cool to come back to see a thread like this, kinda in my name! BUT IMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAACCKKKKKKKKKKKK lol. Very nice looking plants in here, still have to catch on on all of them but YES GOOD JOB GUYS!!!! Just be ready for you guys to crown me KING OF BUSHES next year. Im goin all out to produce a monster! Well good shit guys, cant wait to vote best bud!

20. Midnight Garden

Welcome back Boa, I'll take that challenge! I'd like to know what happened to link, he started this thread and disappeared.