So, anyways...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Hank Chinaski, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

It's my birthday today. I'm 45. I still get happy birthday emails in my box from grow sites I haven't been to on years. It's a good idea, I think, sending those out. GK might want to try that.

Not partying with the fam or whooping it up at all today. Going hiking up the mountain with a few friends and spending the night in one of these free to stay in mountain cabins they have here. The place has a killer view of the coastline and lots of wildflowers this time of year. I'm bringing a couple pints of bourbon for a nip and plenty of doobies. Should be able to see a whole lot of stars tonight and nothing else at 1,500 meters.

I'll put up a few pics later if I get anything good.

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Happy Birthday Buddy!

I might seem antagonistic at times man, but I really like you. *hugs*

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Happy Birthday man. Sounds like a good time. Have fun.

4. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Thanks guys!

:eek:ccasion18:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Happy Birthday Man!:animbong: Yeah a birthday email from GK sounds a good idea:2c:

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Happy Birthday

At that age (not long ago) I really started to notice the yrs. going by.

7. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

:cannagirl::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion15::cannagirl:

8. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Cheers ya'll. Yeah, the years go by pretty fast now. I've got two young kids, though, so I gotta stay on my toes, so's I don't miss nothing.

:coolbounce:

9. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Happy birthday man.

Sounds like a cool trip, i havent been able to see many stars for years now with all these lights from all the towns.

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Happy Birthday Hank:party6:

11. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Happy birthday Hank! I'm a few years behind you but not many

:smokin:

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Well im 35 next month and my hairs getting fucking gryer by the day and whats with this nose hair shit??:eek: Fuck birthdays,its not just another day.I tend to celebrate surviving another year in this thing we call life:tvlaugh:

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Happy birthday, Hank.

Have a good time in the hills.

BBT

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Happy birthday man, sounds like an awesome way to spend it. I love the mountains so get some good pics! Peace bro, and enjoy it.

15. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

happy belated bday

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Happy belated birthday!! Hope you enjoyed your time in the mountains. Nice way to relax.

Oh yeah, App, there's worse things than grey hair. Shit, I'd settle for green or purple or even polka dotted hair, as long as it would come back came back. :crybaby2: I miss my hair.

17. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Happy birthday Hank. You and I are the same age, but I'm not going hiking any time soon. Enjoy your cabin stay.

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's another thing to look forward to and there's NO decent trimmers out there! I use tiny scissors used to remove corneas, but you have to be really careful. OUCH!

19. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

And wait till it starts growing out of your ears too.

20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

And then wait until your Lady starts to pull hem out while your sleeping. :danger: