Suggestion Box.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I wasn't feeling attacked either. It's all good.

2. Midnight Garden

I think the best thing that could happen to this site is that every one of us met up and straight up partied together for at least the weekend together. Now that would be the shit.

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Haaa. That would be rad. Let's all sleep over The Ap's house. Without telling him first. :roffl:

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I don't think I'd want to party with everyone of you fuckers. Christ that would include SWIM :rofl6:. But Hell yeah, I'd be down for crashing Ap's house although I don't know what we'd eat.:kidding:

5. Midnight Garden

Well if we are going to crash AP's place then we need to get there. How well can you sail that boat of yours Duc? :rofl:

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

All welcome but i gotta say you can share the kid duties cos no way im watching you all get smashed in my place and im stuck doing Dad duties:roll: Psycho your first,teach him some bike tricks n shit.:thumbsup:

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Count me in. Duc can hand, reef and steer with the best of them, and keeps the Good Ship Lollypop in Bristol condition. I vote CC as cabin-boy!:roffl:

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

i second and third that!

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Thats whats the smokers is for, off topic shit. We've had shroom grows in there before.

i just want the smokers lounge to be used more. There used to be loads of stuff posted in there. It used to be a great laugh at the weekend to get fucked up and post shit in there. Unfortunately no one comes here for that anymore :(

Ive done the weed shit and know most of it, im here for the crack now. To be honest everything is dropping off. There isnt much posted when you do a grow log like ras said and some of the questions in beginners dont even get one response.

I think he future has to be GROWING ;)

Fixed that for ya Skuz

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Good way to get yourself seriously hurt. Probably safer to phone ahead:tvlaugh:

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah sounds like a good gimmick to me:thumbsup: We need some more female members so we can start having a Miss Growkind comp:eusa_drool: As it stands right now Cannagirl is gonna win it every month with the odd Allsmilez and GTWT every now and then:tvlaugh:

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Yeah that'll bring in the new members by the droves....... :eusa_eh: :icon_eek:

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Valid Points skuzz. Smokers aint a patch on what it used to be,the whole forum needs upgraded in more ways than one.Been allowed to stagnate too long. But theres only so much the mod team can achieve without member input. Round my way theres a bit of ground everybody likes but the council simply left it to fall into a dilapidated state of disrepair. So the local residents got involved and worked WITH the council and now that patch of ground is better than it ever was,kids playing safely daily,people chilling int he sun,everyone enjoying the craic. Theres a moral to the story in there somewhere:wink:

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

All depends on the poses:smoke2:

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol, just poking fun at meeself :thumbs-up:

Ummmm....hmmmmm...well we used to have chat? I probably would never use it but we used to have it. Just an idea. I am sure others would use it. I remember it was hard to moderate I think and maybe that is why it got turned off, but just trying to come up with stuff :)

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yup its a nightmare to moderate,it needs self policed . Also it would turn the actual post counts and forum into a ghost town ,hardly anyone posts when the chat is there. In saying that though,never say never. Id be up for a trial to see how it affected the forum:bongin:

Im looking into prizes. If we can get a few companies to hook us up with some free shit then we can offer prizes ,that always brings back the thunder.:jj:

17. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Let's keep it relevant, guys.

Boobs are not going to attract the female growers, and neither is pussy. We really need to have an off-topic part of forums where this stuff needs to go. Lion, you are really good at derailing threads. Cut the crap, and let's get back on topic guys.

If you want our numbers to go up, we have to look more like a growing community, and less like a bunch of horny old men. That could be what the off topic area is designated for. I'm not trying to make enemies here, but come on guys. This was a serious thread that has been derailed several times already.

Psycho D likes this.
  18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Smokers tends to get silly at times disco..

Disco feel free to edit out the clutter my man. So what your saying is you would like to see an "off topic" sub forum within the smokers lounge:ponder:

I can do that in like 60 seconds man. See how the feedback here goes and we can discuss it in Admin.I dont have a problem with an 'offtopic' forum but i worry it will just end up kinda unused as other parts have.We used to have the 'cougars den' for the chicks but closed it cos our females all vanished. Same with 'avy central' we had to close that to cos we didnt have a graphs guy. We can make an "offtopic" forum easily enough but we need to validate it with a few ideas of what we will use it for and then we can give it a trial.Im cool with that:ebert:

BTW dont let Lion think hes better at derailing threads than me!!:rofl:

Disco simply remove any posts you feel are derailing.All good

19. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

This guy gets it. :smokin:

20. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Good. It is about small time growers. It's also about big time folks too. We have MANY folks here, who I'm not going to call attention to for obvious reasons, who have perfected the craft.

All we want is for people to ask questions, and get answers, about growing Marijuana. For whatever reason. And of course share the knowledge.

:-welcome-: