The life of our Royal Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by Boa, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So this is the story of how we revegged a very nice pheno of Royal Purple Kush. She started as a clone from a Local Dispensary. When I moved down I suggested that we could take off what buds are on the plant and leave just the bottom few and stick her under 24 hours of light and she would Re-Vegg, and she did very very well. We took 26 clones so far ( lost about 10 of them and tossed another 8 that didnt look so well, eh its been a while and this is a new cloner for me lol). She is doing amazing and growing very rapidly. Today she got flushed and will continue on her vegetative stage nutes. Hopefully soon we will have a very nice pheno of White widow, Girl Scout Cookies and Medo Purps if all works out well. Would be really cool to graft a different branch from different strains onto one plant and make a single mother that will produce clones of each strain on one plant. Kinda hard to explain also and not even sure it actually work, but I will try lol... Well hope u like the show!

This is where she started. I should have gotten better pics of the purple in the buds...

[​IMG]

This is all we left on her to jump start the re-vegg process. the buds transform back into long branches and eventually start growing leaves again and they are usually single or 3 finger leafs. after about a 2-3 weeks they will start to grow regular 5-7 finger leafs and grows like ...well... a weed hahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is her b4 we mutilated her for clones hahaha, Just kidding we just took the tops, kinda looks bad for a few days but every time I prune or take clones she just explodes with growth.

[​IMG]

the clones on the top ( or right if u rotate pic lol) are the first clones we took from her, about 10 died and we threw another 5 out that we didnt like just cause we have that option. Took 8 more clones yesterday and should be able to take 10-20 more in a week or two and every week after that...

[​IMG]

BTW this Royal Purple Kush has a smell of fresh cupcakes and this amazing fruity taste. And that was the buds we stripped off her about 2-3 weeks b4 they should have been which makes a huge difference. Im sure we will be very surprised by these babies...

Well hope you like the show and will keep you informed on her future growth and how the clones actually turn out in the end...:smokin:

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:smokin:By the way this is the one month anniversary of us revegging her!:thumbs-up:

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Nice work! I love reveg stories. :coolbounce:

4. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I'm a big fan of revegging. I reveged an then reflower my my

chemdawg 3 times before I had to kill her.

great job!

Peace....

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

While I can see the need to re-veg a plant if perhaps you've had trouble getting cuts to root and you didn't want to loose the strain i but don't see the reasoning behind making it a regular practice. Everyone has there own way of doing things I know but What's the attraction to re-vegging in leiu if just making clones?

Duc

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I think I said it in the first post that this ended up being a pure purple Pheno, only reason we decided to Re-vegg. Usually never did it either...

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I did with the chemdawg because I had a failure rate of 90% with clones.

Also because I had never done it before and wanted to see if I could.

Peace....

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Sorry Boa I should've clarified that question, it was really for dlr than it was for you.

Dlr that makes perfect sense man. Right on:bravo:

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Boa that plant is something else. Looking forward to more pics in the future of this girl. Good job! :redbong:

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thx MGJ! And yes I will defiantly report how she does. Really impressed me the way she came back so quick. Had to be the special love my Cousin was givin her lol. Really cant wait for some more of the cupcake tasting purple buds! Should be some time around my Birthday in February so keep your eyes open.

One question tho, I had my cousin do a flush on her last week with the SledgeHammer from Fox Farm and the past couple days she has been showing a little more yellow and a few brown spots on the leaves. I had my cousin give her a half strength feed this week after we gave her another rinse with just plain water... Ill try to post a pic...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kinda hard to see the spots as I pruned the bad leaves off before I thought to take a pic. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know...:smokin: