Teens using vape pens to get high at school

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Oh, Fox "News" And their silly bullshit propaganda. :roffl:

"Smoke" "Vape" what's the difference right? They pulled the video down already.... the story is funny though.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/02/11/teens-using-vapor-pens-secretly-smoke-pot-school

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

huh, I guess there prefer the bathroom to stink like skunk

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

if they would have had those 30 years ago i would have been using them in jr high. we would go to "j" building where the restroom had a missing cinder block above a urinal at the top of the wall that conveniently sucked air into the wall. we would stand on the urinal to smoke, never got cought:passsit:

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

We use to make little pipes out of the metal pens and smoke one hits right in class in HS, we would just blow the smoke down our shirts, this was in English class, how the teacher never smelled or said anything is mind blowing, in wood shop class we would go into the vac room and smoke up or smoke in the dumpster when taking out the trash. You think of the shit you did when you were a kid, we should of all be in jail....:bong-2:

Now a days with the smokeless pen's, it's easy to smoke anywhere with out getting caught.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

OOOO OOOOO OOOOOO a NEW drug problem since legalizing weed. KIDS ARE HIGH IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

Nuthin new here. We got high in class in the 70's with all kinds of smokeless contraptions, kids get high in class with electric gizmos now. Same thing different tool. How about simply watching your students? I can spot an e-cig user across a room with no problem. Figuring e-cig use in class is a nono too so don't know what the trouble is. Teach sees either and the kid is out. no muss no fuss......

.....unless yer somebody looking for a new law....

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

yikes

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Excatlly!! Hell, we used to just walk down the corridor smoking. By the time a teacher came around, we were long gone and in class. There was also the occassional stairwells that nobody ever used. Bathrooms were for the nasty cigarette smokers.

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Shit I was smoking weed in the auditorium, bathrooms, cars in the parking lot. Hell I was taking bumps of coke and speed in class, popping pills, and dropping small amounts of acid. People are dumb as shit. Besides after the K2 explosion people started making the sythetics in liquid form for the vapes.

Funny earlier on one of the local news sites they were asking peoples opinions on these two politicians, one in favor of reducing penalties like the governor said he was supportive of, and the other saying everything is fine the way it is. What gets me is all this stupid gateway shit. Yeah people who start out with pot, the cheapest fucking drug there is, are more likely to try other substances. Not because of the pot, but because people are curious. Well not all, but a lot. They are forced to go through a black market, now if they are going through your run of the mill petty drug dealer they either deal with other things or more than likely do from time to time. So if you have to buy weed from a guy that also sometimes deals with coke, you are going to be exposed. The pot doesn't make you want to do the coke, that person or friends, the allure, your curiosity drives that decision.

So basically made the comment saying "The gateway crap is totally bs. The only way you can support that statement is by association and having to deal with a black market. Where are you more likely to be exposed to cocaine, buying weed from a drug dealer or buying beer at the store. Better ban that gateway milk too. My mom got me started on that as a baby and it was a runaway problem. I kept moving on to harder and harder things. Next was juice, then I went to teas and soda leading to coffee. After that I kid you not by the time I was 21 milk had driven me to drink alcohol. Such an evil horrible thing that gateway milk is."

Plain and simple the majority of the population(or the commenting online population at least) seem to be clueless, uneducated, thick skulled, closed off/minded, and/or just all out fucking incompetent morons.

Another thing I wish the GD media would get straight is the difference between legalization and decrim. decrim keeps black markets alive, offers no taxation and no regulation. It offers no legit place to purchase or the ability for those to sell, it does simply nothing other than reduce minimal punishments and keep minor possession offenders out of jail if under the legal set limit. Legalization would mean a legal market, taxed, licensing requirements, regulations, age limitations for purchase, and if they could ever get up to speed with alcohol and tobacco sells/laws no limits on possession. No one tells me at the beer store "oh you can only buy 2 cases, not 5.", or at the gas station "you can't buy 5 packs of cigarettes. You're limited to 3.", you you get what I'm saying. Decrim is favored by two systems, the legal system and dealers. Legal system wants decrim over legal because they can still fine you and generate revenue for bullshit reason, dealers want it because they can still thrive untaxed.

Me I don't make a living off of this, so I'm all for legalization. But even if I did make a living off this I would be gearing up and getting my ducks in a row to make it legitimate if I could. Sure there will be giants. But hey it's not like corporate is all there is. I mean you don't have to go through pizza hut or dominos for a pizza, you don't have to go to starbucks for coffee, you don't have to eat at a chain restaurant if you want to go out to eat. True those dominate, but some people don't like run of the mill. Some like the diamond in the rough.

Sorry for the ramble. :passsit:

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

No, good ramble. I agree. I always said that the drugs I've done had nothing to do with other drugs I did. I did the other drugs because I was curious and wanted to see what they were about. Some I liked (acid, mescaline, all old school 70's early 80's), some I loved (coke, but a nasty habit. A LOT of money for nothing special. Valium, reds & some barbs) and some I just plain either hated after doing ( speed, any kind. I fell asleep every time while everybody else would be awake for hours and hours. THC, fucking pariniodest shit ever.) or just wouldn't do at all, even when a buruea drawer was full of it right in front of me. (herion).

*** this is all bullshit. I would never touch anything that wasn't natural.

10. choker

choker HIDING OUT

God damn kids these days

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

If you buy the gateway bullshit, alcohol is the ultimate gateway drug. :bong-2: But we can't have anybody sayin' that now can we? Might piss off Anheuser Busch or sumthin.

I remember getting a note in class to go meet the school drug counselor after dropping a tab of acid. After writing, "not now, you're bummin my trip", I gave it back to the kid and never went. Nobody bothered me again. Imagine the furor if some kid did that now?

12. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I think we went to the same school....:smokin:

13. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Good observations. I agree