New ankle

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Mar 14, 2014.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well been 3 weeks now & 3 more before I can put any weight on it. BORED out of my mind. The wife is taking good care of me but I know I'm getting on her nerves. My first week home I was popping percocets like candy after about 50 of them I was depressed bad took me 4 days to shake the depression but I'm good now. Fuck those Percocets -Bud

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Nice scar.... Good luck with rehab... I had a reconstruction of my right ankle. No weight bearing for ten weeks.

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Damn what an shit load of stitches. Don't guess minimally invasive was an option. My hip scars aren't half that big but that's a different replacement.

I took a shitload of oxycodone (240 mgs/day) for 5 years and dropped it when my hips were replaced. Took me about 3 months but I did it on my own.

The depression is a bitch, I went to bed crying, got up crying and had no fucking idea over what. Tried to sleep as much as possible to keep the real world away. The doctor warned me but I didn't listen till it was full blown. Got some antidepressants that really helped. But getting off the oxy made the difference. So I'm off both now.

There's nothing wrong with antidepressants, they help and you'd be surprised how many people take them. Just stay positive and know better days are coming!! And don't slack on the rehab. GOOD LUCK!!

Be Cool, CG

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
  4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! That looks like it hurts like a mofo!

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Good luck with the rehab, bud.

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

That's one helluva cut :passsit:

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Bud, good luck with your recovery. :thumbs-up: Pills suck. Work as hard as your foot will let you for rehab. I always seem to push mine to the limits till the rehab nurses tell me that I may do more harm than good. Then I back off a little. Good luck.

8. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

God damn bud that looks like that hurts like a son of a bitch! Stay stoned and lay back. Better days ahead

t6

9. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Get better big guy. Good vibes. Hospitals and pills will fuck you up. My dad is the chillest guy...never depressed and always comfortable in himself (built his own helicopter for christs sake) but three days in a hospital after heart surgury...he called me up at 4AM sounding lucid as ever...told me to come break him out and help him commit suicide. Three days and he was fully looney/depressed. Then we switched his blood pressure meds and he was fine.

Seriously...fuck modern meds.They did save his life though....

10. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

God damn! That's gotta be a little sore! Get well.

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Thanks guys for the well wishs .no more pills for me moving around pretty good with crutches -Bud

12. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Ive had bigger cuts on my dick then that.

13. CREATIVE GARDENER

Must have been when the doctor snipped off the foreskin.:5eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  14. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hows that ankle healing.? :popcorn-2:

15. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well I'm not real happy half my foot is numb & 6 weeks with no weight on it 2 more weeks too go. Plus the doctor said it would stop all the pain then before the operation it should take care of most of the pain. I'm still hopeful we'll see in 2 weeks.-Bud

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

New tat for Bud. A lifelike zipper on his ankle.

Glad to hear you're getting around old head. Any more new parts coming soon?

17. CREATIVE GARDENER

It takes a while for the nerves to get fired back up after a gash like that. The swelling also puts a lot of pressure on the nerve canal pinching off the signal. I don't know about stopping all the pain but it'll be a hell of a lot less than before. Good luck!!!

Be Cool, CG

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

That's a hardcore scar.....holy shit!

Your guna be throwing the pussy away with a scar like that:roffl:

19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

CC, he's old like me. We don't throw pussy away. Maybe it's because we're more selective.

20. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Your boyfriend got braces, or something?

:eusa_eh: