to snitch or not to snitch, that is the question

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Apr 6, 2014.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

alrighty, haven't been on in a minute as I have my hands full with 'legal' things...which I'm sure I will gloat about if my bid is accepted.

but I just had a heroin dealer move in up the street.....wtf!!!! should I drop the dime or not? It's blatant and these fuckers are bad news, literally heroin is destroying my community.

I can't drop the dime, but I want to.....seriously it's a bad deal with these people....

any advice??

2. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Tough call . It would depend on circumstances for me. Are my kids in danger ect. Personally I try to keep to myself , if he ain't fuckin your world up I'd let it go. There's gonna be another one to take his place and I'm not out to save the world(80% of wich are idiots anyway) . Espically with what you got goin on , ya don't need enemys or attention. Like I said though , circumstansiol.

3. nippie

it's not them I'm worried about, it's more the people stopping there. I'm a working man and lately have been traveling a lot more than normal so I can get this deal done.....the junkies though, they scare me. I know my wife can and will shoot, I just don't want her to have to

As a man, I feel one way,......as a father and husband I feel another.

Really conflicted on this, can't snitch because it's against the code....but no one will ever jeoradize my family as long as I am breathing

4. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I'd never rat anyone out. But I'd nonchalantly mention it to my other neighbors...

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

That shit brings in thieves, anyway you can leave a note saying "you need to take that shit somewhere else"? Just a thought: Throw M80's over there a couple of times a week about 2am, that will get them scarred, this is a tried and true method. Use a sling shot, works good. :smokin:

6. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

There has been a spike in heroin overdose deaths in the North East this year.. So far for 2014 twice as many overdosed this year than those who did for all of 2013.

I hope they aint selling that garbage around you.

7. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I agree with Psycho.. Get the word out, somebody else will most likely rat.

8. nippie

PD, I have friends who are married to cops and lots of cops in the neighborhood, I put that shit out there on FB just so everyone knows. Figured it's not dropping the dime, but if prying eyes happen to see....well problem sovled

Justcheck....my note is about about to be a .45 left on the mailbox. I don't live in the hood, it's starting to get bad around here but it's not the hood. Right now our community has a bunch of strung out kids about high school age robbing and stealing people blind....but the people that have been stopping there over the past week are from outside my area. Straight junkie pieces of shit....the kind that will hurt someone then say they don't remember, or steal your shit in front of you. It's like they are in a different world or something.

Bongrippa, it's sad to say but frankly I hope they od. EVery last one of them. You got a habit that's fine, don't bring that shit to my doorstep. I have kids I am trying to raise....I don't even know how to have that conversation with them nor do I want to.

In the end fuck these people.....fuck em hard. They aren't like us, they kill communities, they kill families. I can't believe this is so close to home.....really I can't believe it. We have had smaller issues in the past, but everyone always pulls together because we are a community. Someone's wife has cancer, everyone goes drinking and pays cover charges at the bars/homes to help with medical bills....someone kid is selling candy, you buy that shit even if you throw it away.....it's about the community as a whole. This shit though, way to close to home.....my grow isn't in jeopardy but my family is. I don't care about plants, I care about my blood.

And I have something hopefully really good in the works, it would totally suck to catch a case or even attention because I had to deal with a situation.

To many things can go wrong with these people......is it bad to say that I think all the junkies should OD?? I just want to be left alone in my bubble you know

9. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I bet some of your favorite musicians were junkies. I said were because most likely most of them are dead or have quit using.

10. nippie

I aint talking about habits my man, I have been dealing with those types for a few years because our area used to have money and the high school kids got hooked.....these are junkies...flat out. In a neighborhood where everyone has new/newer cars, landcaping, etc.....you get the $50 hoopty with someone who looks they haven't showered or slept in days.....fucking junkies my man....junkies

11. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I definitely do not condone heroin use BTW.. I just thinking that Kurt Cobain's 20th death anniversary was this week and I remember it like it was yesterday, man im getting old. Anyways I know he blew his head off with a shotgun but the heroin definitely played a role in his suicide. That was a sad loss, I know he had a lot of great music still left in him. I also had a friend in high school who o deed and that was a tough loss.

I hear ya not wanting a smack dealer in your neighborhood.. Who would?? by all means get them out of there.. I just thought wishing death on junkies a bit extreme is all.

12. nippie

i make a distinction between habits vs junkies....i know it's weird, but if you aint robbing, stealing, and can support your habbit...do it to it, if not...then you are a junkie

13. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Hmmm..I thought anybody who slams drugs with a needle was a junkie? meth, heroin or whatever..

14. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I like the m80's at 2 am idea, talking to neighbors is an awesome approach. sounds like a tight community, you know the right one to talk to. hell find out who the land lord is and talk to them about it. whatever it takes to protect you and yours.

15. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

bong rippa I've used a needle many years ago (never messed with "H") but I was never a junkie, allways a pot head but never a junkie. never had to steal or kill to get high, just a different way to party.

16. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

That stuff is bad news...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  17. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

It is always, "Snitches in ditches," until the junkies show up.

18. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

be careful. you don't want any attention.

careful man.

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

If they're dealing smack the law will have them pegged before long anyway. One of their customers will get in a situation with the law and flap their lips. Addiction makes people do crazy things. Too many times they'll resort to anything the keep the monkey calmed down. I'd keep the lawn mower locked up and the doors locked tight.

Be Cool, CG

20. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

The term Junkie was used to refer to someone that had a heroin habit. Almost all would eventually turn to shooting because it was quick and efficient.

'Junk' is just an old slang term for heroin, usually of poor quality, just like 'smack'.

Be Cool, CG