Making Femmed LemonBerry Seeds

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Mrgreengenes, Jun 1, 2014.

1. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

That's just wild as hell to see that on the same plant and not be freaking out.

Be Cool, CG

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Pollen sacks

Hey CG, just to freak you and me out a little more:5eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Hooray!

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

5. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Holy Shit, it works!

Interesting how the leaves are getting frosty..

6. Mrgreengenes

Here is the treated Tiresias Mist plant. I removed the male pollen sackes, basicly I chopped the treated limb off and kept it in a jar of water by the window and over the next 3 days as the male pollen sacks kept opening up I would take the plant out of the grow room and pollinate the buds with the open male flowers.

Here she is today.

[​IMG]

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Right on, I was so curious about the femmed seed making process and really wanted to see an example of the outcome. Especially done by someone who'll give us the honest version before jumping in ourselves. :popcorn-2:

Be Cool, CG

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Holy shit! Seemed too good to be true, but the proof is in the pudding!

Ok, two questions, if you know...

1. Will this produce "Auto Flower" seeds or just reg fem seeds?

2. Will this work for "Auto Flower" Seeds?

shit one more,

3. How much product do you need to use for the one branch? say a oz of spray for the two weeks of spraying or do you need more?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  9. Mrgreengenes

Justcheckingitout, the TM product from everything I have read is to make Femmed seeds. Not sure if it would work with auto flowering plants.

I'll post more pictures when the seed pods start developing. :thumbs-up:

10. Justcheckingitout

This is better than squeezeable butter!

Thanks for posting the grow and info Mr. GJ!! Hope the seeds turn out good for you.

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

OK do I get say in my best african american woman voice (even though I'm German/Scandinavian/Dutch/Cherokee Indian) "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" (Picture a big white tattooed man snapping his fingers ad doing the head shake.) RR knows me, he'll piss himself laughing.

Just kidding amigo. Good luck to you and I hope your results are successful. Hit me up if you need any advice, or whatever. Good to see a good strain making the rounds.

Cheers

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Imagine the whitest socal biker you know...gives you an excuse to wear those leopard print yoga pants laying in your closet though. :redbong:

But dude......when you can't get your hands on the real deal, ya do the next best thing. Can't blame a guy for that can you?

13. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Hey man, I don't judge. People are free to whatever they want with their beans. Just because I made them doesn't give me rights over them. I made them, someone bought them, the ownership is transferred. I have no say in what anyone does their seeds. I am interested to see the results of the strain as fem.

Leapard print yoga pants? You confusing me with RKY? :roffl:

14. Mrgreengenes

Well the femm seed project did not seem to work. I think it was my fault.

I misread the directions and instead of starting to treat the plant 5 days before you start the flowering period, I started at day one of flower.

I'll give it one more try next flowering period.

I like the idea of being able to produce some seeds of a strain you want to keep just incase something happens where you say have to move and cant take your plants with you.

Useless you will always get the credit man. :redbong:

15. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Just getting caught up on this project...

It looked like everthing was going along smoothly.

So, the pollen you collected did not produce seeds after polinating the girl? Did you polinate the same plant from which you created the male parts, or was it a different plant?

Thanks.

16. Justcheckingitout

Mr. GJ did you try this the second round? I see another member is going to try but I think they started on the 12/12 flip. Its best to start 5 days before?