NY State - lame

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DXE, Jun 19, 2014.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

New York State Legislature and Governor Come to Agreement on Medical Marijuana | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform http://blog.norml.org/

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

They did the same thing here. If they're so afraid of folks getting stoned, why make them vape something 4 to 10 times stronger than the bud itself? I get the smoking and health issues, but we can vape bud too.

Makes no sense. It's like telling a guy who is doing fine with codeine that their only choice now is oxycodone.

3. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

SHHHHHHHH...... this is a great thing...

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Says the man with a machine for sale. I hear ya tho Stash, free enterprise and all that shit.:bong-2:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

screw going legal...im all for severe medical issues that can be helped... but at a recreational standpoint, fuck that! Ive already gotten chopped off at the knees from being so close to Michigan...took prices from 4k a # to around 3300 within a year..albeit sounding greedy but WTF!!

6. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

WHAT UP GK!!! My advice to you dxe is move 100 miles east my friend... Big things are about to happen in RI... We are pretty lax with the medical MJ thing too.. Have card no worries.. Good luck to you all...PEACE...

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

CHA- CHING!!! The ole Gov looking right up your alley. And congrats on the win Stash!!!:goodjob: