Life's twists..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

I agree with CG. Sorry to be a "vagina". I don't know LV, and was merely trying to be helpful. I suffer also from chronic pain. Also major depression/anxiety disorder. It is kept in check with pharmaceuticals, but I have been in that dangerous, dark hole. I was merely trying to help someone I thought was in trouble. I thought we were all here to help each other out.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

It really doesn't matter how tough you think you are, we all have moments.

I'll just use my self for an example.

I'm retired US Army infantry/sniper. Ive seen it all, from children shot, to a young couple stoned to death in front of my eyes when in Saudi Arabia and a whole lot more. I can come across as hard as nails when I see bad things. My point is we all can have depression effect us no matter how tough we think we are.

LVSB if your just venting then cool, but if not then talk to someone. Now on that note, I'm going to go smoke a bowl. :redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
  3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Ok, first off, Thank you GK for being there (here? I get so confused.) Secondly, I was never suicidal. There's a difference between not giving a shit and wanting to snuff one's self. A lot of shit has been piling up for a long (I mean a looong) time and one day a few other big shits landed on top off that huge pile. I'm not one to tell even my family about a lot of my shit. I just don't usually let people in on my life. I was able to PM a trusted member and let him know about the main stem of my problems. There just isn't enough band width for me to tell him all branches of it but what little I did, seemed to help ease my mind a little. Thanks pal.

Psycho, no problems buddy. Even if I was suicidal I don't think a computer "person" could be the swaying vote. All's good. ( I think I'll stay the hell away from your couch tho.) :thumbsup:

CC, thanks for the love! :thumbsup: :)dink:). Lol. Love right back at ya.

Shadow, thanks for reaching out. It's hard to talk to an unknown. Shit, it's hard enough to talk to "site friends."

Mrg, thanks. Someday I may take you up on that. (See above ^^.)

CG, Lion and the rest, kind of a vent but I do have some serious issues. I'm sure I'll deal with them. One simple act from a certain agency would cure all. Then my mind can find some other problem I'm sure but after this ordeal I'm sure I can handle anything else.

Again, GK, thanks for the time.

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

cool man glad you're not about to jump off a bridge. the world needs all the dope growers it can get!:thumbs-up:

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Sometimes you got to stand up, dust yourself off and keep moving. Not always easy or what you might feel like doing, but it's how you move on most of the time. Talking about things is good for the soul if you want to talk about it.

6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Good to hear from ya dude!!!! It's bad times that make us really appreciate the good ones. And there's nothing like the feeling of overcoming. That uphill climb doesn't seem nearly so bad once you've gotten to the top of that hill and check out the view.

Be Cool, CG

7. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

LV- Happy to help. Glad to know you're fighting the good fight!~

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Know why silverbacks walk hunched over? It's cause the world gets heavier as you get older.

Shit like this would have washed over us in our twenties. We had nothing to lose and liked it that way. Now we got shit we like and wanna keep and shit we gotta do and folks who rely on us......and it always seems like some fucker(s) is trying to mess it up. And it's not as if we don't do a good enough job fucking up our own shit as it is.....there's always some asshole just waiting to make things worse.

Then one day it gets better.

:passit:

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

10. DXE

DXE Moderator

This sums it up

fukitol.JPG

/monthly_2014_07/fukitol.JPG.1b190a6cc13ea30b8d712d2a736e2747.JPG

11. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I keep a bottle of those handy at all times. :)

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Here you go Psycho. :smoke2:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
  13. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i'm 99.9% positive your the baby who took his ball and went home

Gotta love the vaginification of America :roffl:

14. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

:crybaby2:

15. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

keep it cool guys

16. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Yeah, that was me. How'd ya know?

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

wasnt talkin to you

18. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Damn man, all my doctor gave me was Cymbalta. Guess he wasn't hip enough to send me down that route. :smokin: But I'm thinking a couple of those and a good spanking from Mistress Tasha down the street would have fixed me right up.:icon_confused:

Be Cool, CG

19. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Cool, cool LV. Again, any 3,4,5 of us here could right some fucked up novel. Whether it be from Iraq or Detroit. We're all here now bro. That's kind of that important part.

Want to have a good time with the rest of it right? I'm looking at another 40 years of something to do with. And I'm irish, so the mob is out ya know? haha.

20. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

I wonder if I ended it all , I would wake up in a Paralell universe where I dint and wouldn't even know I did.pretty sure your all a figment of my imagination too.