Scariest fuckin' thing I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ResinRubber, Aug 8, 2014.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Am I nuts or is this shit creepy as all fuck!? Who the fuck wants a video wired to the internet taking vids of them all day? .........:eusa_eh::BangHead: It'll sell like crazy.

Don't any of these cats ever read science fiction? (joke, for those with a corrugated forehead) Or maybe a newspaper so that they can actually realize that everything which transmits on their home IP is quite possibly preserved in a government database for their life time, and, quite possibly beyond? (once again, for the hirsute knuckle draggers, that, was not a joke)

[YOUTUBE]3N1Q8oFpX1Y[/YOUTUBE]

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

They should've give it the voice of the Hal 9000 from Space Odyssey 2001.

Jibo, open front door & let me in. .. I'm sorry Dave, I'm a afraid I can't do that..

Fucking creepy shit

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

That's crazy shit, scary part is I know my kids(which are grown) are gonna be all over this shit. So that means my wife will be too. FUCK I'm gonna end up with a robot eye watching me.

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

It wouldn't be taken video all the time. It would work with apps just like a phone or any other smart device. If you upload a photo to ANY site, including this one, there is a possibility of it being intercepted on your IP, if that is something you are worried about (shouldn't be).

It is just an interactive smart phone.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

But THEY have the capability to watch you without you knowing.

6. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I'll glue a little jingle bell to it, so I'll hear it if it turns to look at me:5eek:. Then I'll smash it with a bat

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Someone let Joaquin Phoenix know when it comes with an integrated Fleshlight.

:passsit:

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:roffl:

:passit: