TheApprentice coming to America?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AlienBait, Sep 7, 2014.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

So, I saw on another thread that TheApprentice might be coming to the States. Thought I would start a thread on that...

Seems to me the easiest way would be to fly into Mexico, walk across the border and have one of the GK brothers pick him up off I-10.

Hell, if Osama BinLadin and ISIS can do it...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/11/journalist-crosses-border-dressed-osama-bin-laden/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1454452/isis-jihadi-carries-severed-head-across-u-s-border-stunt-shows-how-easy-it-is-to-get-into-america/

By the way, What's up with Scotland trying to break off from the UK?

2. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

Lmao @ " walk across the border". Hell, if you got the balls minus the brain to do that then i'll match AP and pic him up myself in my offroad truck! Where is he coming from? Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy movie:cheesy:

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I was trying to tell him to get a tan and just say se senor and he's solid though customs

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Ahh, a Mexican with a Scottish accent. That would sound awesome!! The customs guys would just look at each other and ask "What the fuck did he just say?"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Hahaha..... Actually id enter via Canada cos i CAN enter Canada unchallenged on a family visa or whatever its called.

Iv been looking into this guys. Its looking increasingly likely that she'll be coming to me. Shes coming over next June to spend time with me on my family vacation in Scotland,meet the folks and that but shes coming over hopefully before that in Feb just to see if the English are as bad a tribe as shes been brought up to believe :lmao: Shes actually got more Scottish in her than Irish but you Americans love to latch on to that Irishness for some reason!:bduh:

Think iv genuinely met a keeper. Its REALLY fucked up to actually hear myself say that about someone iv only spoke to in phonecalls and social media etc,but there it is. She ticks way too many boxes for me to ignore. She can get a work visa for the UK easily enough. Shes less reasons to stay there than i have to stay here. She knows im down for heading stateside but she knows my colourful past so she understands the potential complications. If i can get a holiday visa then i'll be heading out there for sure:thumbsup:

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

awe fuck an ulster scot:bduh:

[​IMG]

:flipando:

Kidding, all the best...but you come over and we don't go shooting I might fly over there and kick your ass:thumbs-up:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Would you having a temporary job lined up stateside help? Or wedding, or a funeral? All can be arranged you know. Got a cousin who'll hire you on as an expert UK horse cock handler for breeding. Can't imagine there'd be a lot of visa investigation for that one. Either that or we off the town drunk and call him yer uncle or something.

:redbong:

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Res id be just no good at that kinda work man:sad4:

If i cant get stateside mate it'll be purely based on a possession of cocaine and a weed charge. Its only when you grow up you start to wish you'd been a bit more careful back in your "I dont give a fuck" days. Cest La Vie :bigok:

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

10. ResinRubber

Yup, hear you there mate. Lot's of shit....few regrets though. The horse cock thing...we'd just put that on the paperwork. Think the closest you'd have to get to the critter is waving as we speed by in an ATV looking for shit to shoot at.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Shes coming out here Feb. Then back out for the Scotland Vacation with the family in June/July but after that it's on me to get my ass out to there ,im thinking new years,seattle,feels good to me:jj:

If i come out, i will 100% make sure my paths cross with you and one or more people :jmorph:

12. ResinRubber

Methinks you pass Customs near Gj, I fly in and we 3 burn one, then you blow on out to Seattle.

13. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

you want to move to the US with a woman u have never met?

mmmmmk

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

It happens.... trust... i aint no fool when it comes to my sons happiness

Nuggster:passit:, You believe in Love? It comes in all sorts of disguises man.You just gotta recognise and act accordingly bud. TBH I probably know her better than some of the woman iv met,dated and even lived with for a period. Trust me mate,im Mr.Cautious ,especially with a kid and the way im ubder protective of him. Sometimes you just KNOW though. I cant explain it without getting too deep and vomitting my private thoughts all over the forum. Theres actually been some FREAKY things,shit nobody would "get" bar me but when you see the signs then act on it or forever hold your peace. Iv met someone who ADORES me and more importantly knows EVERY thing about me from drug addiction to murder charges... she sees past the bullshit.TAHST IMPORTANT,PRICELESS. I could search a lifetime and never again meet a girl like that who takes me for who i am and loves me for it.

But yeah... im falling for a girl iv never met. Its cool man,i watch Catfish on MTV,i know the signs to look out for to ensure shes not a 500lb guy living in his mums basement :rofl:

Im 37 on the 28th,shes 39 on the 29th,we both have PTSD,we both work in jobs where we give people support (me in addiction recovery and shes a PTSD counselor for Veterans). The list of things in common only gets deeper from there. Nugg iv moved in with a girl after the first night before and went o to have a kid and be engaged to her. This chicks different. Id walk over hot coals to get to her mate. Shes a keeper and i literally dont care how insane nor ridiculous that sounds. I know when iv got summit special. Shes coming out here in Feb then again in June to meet the family. After that ,all going well,we make plans to move in with each other. When you find someone you think is PERFECT for you,who understands you better than anyone else you've ever met and more importantly who your kid absolutely adores and vice versa.... THEN YOU DON'T FUCK ABOUT MAN. YOU LOCK THAT SHIT DOWN B4 YOU MISS THE BOAT.

Iv already had this discussion with myself man,several times. The pros outweigh the cons.(what cons?). She talks to my kid daily,my kid loves her,hes giving it "Dad i want you to keep *****,can she be my Mum?" . My kids a better judge of character than me ro.In fact any girls iv dated since we left his Mum 5 years ago hes hated.Iv literally dumped a girl or two that i liked PURELY due to him not liking them. This is the first hick hes actually encouraged me to go deeper with. ts all about the full package and that includes how she interacts with my kid and responds to him. When you recognise shit like this then it doesnt pay to be "too cool" for it. Jump in and if the waters nice then go for a swim..... Im ready to start swimming:wink:

RES: That sounds like a plan brotha:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
  15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Go for it. Especially since your son is all for it. You never know where a good woman will turn up and when they do, you better grab her. Sounds like your happy and your son is happy. Isn't that all that matters?

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Exactly lv,exactly.Its what works for me:thumbsup:

17. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

When it turns out to be an unkept gay fat old man that smells like cat piss and yeast infection, remember... It is what makes you happy.

:kidding: Hope it all turns out great.:thumbs-up:

18. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

cleveland

Just get on a small watercraft put your ass to Cleveland. You'll never get stopped coming across that lake As a matter fact if you have somebody with an American boatcone pick you up.

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I really wish the best for you. I like the idea that your son's happiness is at the top of the list. Sounds like you both have a lot in common and are at a point in your lifes where a void needs to be filled. But, keep yourself prepared for whatever might be waiting on you. Not talking about the fat guy:roffl:

But I've been around for a long time and learned the hard way that it's important to know where the line is between fantasy and reality. Fantasies are something we can totally control as long as they remain fantasy. But sometimes trying to turn fantasy into reality can be setting yourself up for disappointment. Because seldom is the reality as good as the fantasy.

I hope all the real things are there as well. The glow in her eyes when she looks at you, the tingle when she touches you, and the high you get from the smell of her skin. May sound mushy but those are the things that mean it's for real. GOOD LUCK!!!

Be Cool, CG

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Nah i hear that CG,totally i do :passit: .... but

That's one thing about me in the past 3 years since some life changing experiences,iv cautious and guarded and rarely let my guard drop nowadays. Im uber protective of my kid,no -one really gets to penetrate into our 'Bubble'. The thing is this girls the SAME,she's also a methodical logical kinda girl,a planner.She's a "List Maker" :thumbsup:

But shes a Do'er also. She's making changes to accommodate me into her life (and vice versa). Plans are in motion and she'll be over here soon enough. It might seem "Impulsive" to some but theres goals being established. Its a serious business talking about moving countries to a different culture. Its increasingly likely she'll come this side of the Atlantic but her Scots/Irish heritage means she's kinda into that anyway and shes been over not long ago.

If you find gravitate towards someone that makes your heart skip a beat and brings out the best on you,shares a million things in common with you and by all accounts is your potential soul mate..... Then reach out and grab that shit,dont hesitate or be too scared to grab it! :sad4:

Life's too short. If theres one thing that past few years have taught me it's to trust my gut,listen to myself more. She's a keeper and the fact my kid adores her is just another validation. A big fat Green Light :eusa_dance:

Cheers DaB:jj: Im not gonna call Neve & Max just yet, i think she's legit! I hope? :5eek: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014