Hello again GK!!! Been a while!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CanadianDAN, Sep 19, 2014.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

So i havent been on here in a few years now since i had my spot get jacked by the neighborhood Justin Beibers.

I dont have any pictures to show, as i wont be growing back there until i find a new location, but i wanted to tell ya a funny tale about how pathetic theives are.

Last summer i decided to try my luck again, but didnt expect much as i planted them late in the summer. I figured if the thieves come back again and really want them that bad they can have em, and ill know %100 for sure that i cant do it here anymore. But as it turned out my girls bloomed into some MASSIVE 7footers that stole my heart! lol I knew i had to keep guard on em and it was going to be a loooong 2 months.

Since i knew the Biebers were aware of me growing, i knew theyd be back to check anyways even though i took a summer off. The irony of this next bit it amazing to say the least. So there i am sitting in my living room watching TV on the same exact night my crop got stolen before, September 3rd. Yeah i know, idiots steal em waaaaaaay too early and get nothing but premature buds and lots of leaves. Anyways im watching TV and it occurs to me that its the exact same night they got stolen 2 summers prior, so i decide to grab my Ten Trillion Gazillion candle power LED flashlight (its super blindingly bright) and take a walk into my backyard and take a look over the fence. If you arent aware of my previous posts, i have an alleyway behind my house which leads to all sorts of bad business from thieves and bad seeds. So i walk through my yard, mind you just on a whim to check the back fence, and i shit you not as soon as i step up on the bottom crossbeam to take a look up and over it, i notice to my right about 6feet away some fucking cocksucker is doing the exact same thing at the exact same time!!!! I couldnt fucking believe it!!! He was stepping up and had his flashlight in his mouth so he could grab the top of the fence with both hands.

I shined my light in his face and caught him so off guard it was actually laughable. He just steps back down off the fence down to the gravel and i ask very sarcastically "What are you lookin for buddy?", he kinda looks away clearly because my death ray of a flashlight has destroyed his eyesight in the dark, and this is the GEM OF AN EXCUSE he comes up with on the spot. "Ohhhh.... my buddy told me my friend was back here." LMFAO!! I swear the excuses these losers come up with are so weak it blows my mind.

Anyways, that was the first guy i caught. After that i installed a sensor light above the fence so ANY movement in the alleyway would be alerted to me sitting in my house. A few days later it had rained..... and sure enough the light goes off again. I go take a look but see nothing, but being the paranoid greenthumb i am i decide to walk around the corner to the end of the alleyway and look right up the thing. At the end of the alley i see some fresh WET FOOTPRINTS coming out and walking away from the area along the sidewalk, so i decide to follow them. Eventually his shoes mustve dried up and i lost the track. After i walked around a 2 block area back to the same end of the alley i thought id shine my flashlight up into the pure blackness of the middle area of the alley and SURE AS SHIT i see a guy walking away from me and up to the other end. A funny thought popped into my head just then.... i started shaking the flashlight around wildly as if i was running after him, but i was just standing still at my end of the alley. The stupid fucker thought i was really running after him and he took off like you wouldnt believe. lol

So now i had caught 2 people scheming on my girls.

A few more nights later i caught a guy wearing one of those hoodies where you can zip the front of the hood up around your face with a skull picture on it. I hopped in my car and followed him. He made it obvious what he was doing by circling back the direction he initially came from and walked back that way, and met up with another guy in a parking lot. Mightve been the same guy all 3 times..... now for the sketchy part.

The final time i caught Biebs and friends lurking on my hard work was a week later. I was watching V for Vendetta on TV and seen the sensor light come on. I knew now that it was going to be humans and not some random raccoon or squirrel shit because these fools keep coming back. So this time i dont even bother with the backyard and i walk right around the corner to the end of the alley. As im walking down the side street i pass a guy on a mountain bike... and as everyone knows, when you pass someone on the street its natural for you both to take a quick glance at eachother and carry on. This guy kept his head down and wouldnt look at me.... I KNEW something was up. I was expecting maybe 1 other guy to be in the alley behind my fence, but as i turned to look up the alley there was like 5 guys all peeking between the wooden boards trying to get an angle on my house. I put the flashlight on them and once again said "Whats up guys? What are you looking for?" Not even thinking they could be holding weapons and at any time could beat the shit out of me and then take my crop.... And here wer go again with the lame ass pathetic excuses, the one genius goes "Ohhhh..... i uhhhh dropped something right here." And then they all magically stop looking though my fence and start looking around on the ground for this magical lost item. LMFAO!!!!

So as it goes, i went back around to my house and had to chop down 4 GLORIOUS 7footers 4 weeks early because the stress and danger level was just getting to be too much. Staying up every night untill sunrise was killing me and i figured it was a lost cause as far as my Premium growing spot goes.

Later that night as i harvested in my room, i realized how dangerous that last situation was. The guy on the mountain bike was a lookout and the guy who got caught by me 3 times had come back with 4 friends, im sure with the intention of getting my plants by any means they could. I think the only thing that mightve stopped me from getting jumped was the HUMAN INSTINCT of "being caught red handed and caught off guard" and not knowing quite what to do next... as if i didnt have a simple flashlight that actually blinded them all, they may have done something stupid.

Anyways. Sorry for the long post... just wanted to catch up all my fellow OUTDOOR GKers on where ive been for the last few.

Trust me, i AM NOT DONE by any means. As soon as i got a safe spot ill be back here to share.

BE SAFE GK.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

you should get a dog.

Fucking thieves are the lowest of the low. They profit off your hard work.

Funny story though, next year get a bb gun and start taking pop shots at them for shits and giggles

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Great story. Sorry about the assholes but still a great story. It's things like this that are always remembered.

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey man, stick around and hang out, great to see you back, been a while.

5. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

That sux man, no chance of doing anything inside?

6. CanadianDAN

Nah._. not as of now. It may sound dumb like im some dumbshit farmer with overalls and dirty boots, but i really enjoy the GROW, the NATURAL side of it. Like, i legit like the process of working WITH nature. I love seeing them under the hot afternoon sun, the way the breeze pushes em around. Its sexy. I guess you could say it gives me a 'nature boner'. Haha http://forum.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=35139 geez i guess im out of the loop. Doesnt the old [lMG] [/lMG] thing work anymore to post pics?

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ok...wtf did you do? Was going to fix the pic but you're using a GK url that even I can't get to. Didn't think there was such a thing? :eh:

Oh, and nice to see you back Dan. Still trying to figure out why you didn't just pound the snot out of the first kid? If he's old enough to rip a plant, he's old enough to heal from a few broken ribs.

8. CanadianDAN

The pic was a link to the OLD GK galleries, i guess ill have to reupload all my old albums to the newer GK. I didnt punch the kid out because i kinda live in a sketchy city, i dont need mentally unstable people looking for revenge while knowing exactly where i live. The 5 guys that showed up the night were definitely shady individuals. Plus the guy could simply rat anonymously to the police.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I get ya.

Your gallery must be set to private then since it's requiring password access when I try to enter. This link should bring you to the old gallery and allow you to reset your defaults if you want.

http://forum.growkind.com/gallery/

10. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

I'm totally with you on this.

You are insane for bringing that kind of attention to your home and yourself. Good to see you again.:passsit:

11. CanadianDAN

Well its not that bad of attention because its outside. I dont really have to worry about the serious criminals trying to bust inside for and indoor crop.

Id still be growing peacefully to this day if the Justin Beiber looking kid didnt move in next door and tell all his friends about my garden. As Ray from TrailerParkBoys says "Fuckin way she goes".

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

That's the end of that garden. And forget an indoor grow at that address.

I would have beaten the living hell out of many of them as I could get my paws on, then shut down, clean out and move on. Find a new place to grow after the heat cools off. Take out your frustration over the trouble on Justin Beiber's face such that he'll have a nice scar or three to remember his stupidity.

Dude you gotta be the hunter, not the hunted.

And get a damn dog yo! Seriously. A Doberman would do perfect for ya.

13. CanadianDAN

Lol you named my 2nd favored breed after a boxer. But i didnt plan on growing anywhere even close to my property after the first incident happened. It was a good run while it lasted, inside a heavily populated area with a fucking alleyway/ criminal playground out back.