Loud seeds gift

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I just got these from a friend. :not-worthy: I just wanted to say thanks and I'm excited to grow these out.

[​IMG]

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

You've got nice friends :thumbs-up:

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The x big bud part is as sweet as the purple part. I love big bud mixes. :thumbsup:

Are you going to do them in hempy style pots?, clone/table?

4. Mrgreengenes

Yea ducrider, good friends:thumbsup: That good friend will be getting a cut from me of the best plant. I would like to point out that the seeds or clone gifting is all done off site and has nothing to do with GK. Thanks again friend. :not-worthy:

JCIO, yea I'm going to grow all 5 out in small hempy pots and try and sex them before the next grow:bong-2:

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

That's what friends are for buddy. A small token of all you have given me.

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Dig that!

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I like how yall are scared of Facebook, but you openly announce you are trading seeds and clones in a post.....:bong2:

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

No one said a word about face book. :eusa_eh:

I just pointed out that what I did was done away from GK, and was thanking the person. :bong-2:

9. Mrgreengenes

No one said a word about face book. :eusa_eh:

I just pointed out that what I did was done away from GK, and was thanking the person. :bong-2:

10. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

"No Mr. Agent, my illegal trade wasn't done through the website, my illegal trade was done outside the website, I just announced it there."

11. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

well complain to the boss that some people that are here are friends in real life.

not sure if you noticed but growing marijuana is still illegal in ALL states according to the feds.

No one is allowed to ask, openly gift, trade, buy, sell, etc etc on this site either on the boards or through pm's.

But if you are friends in real life, and actually meet up just to be friends then whats your problem Lion??? Some people that once were anon acquaintances and actually become good friends, the horror the horror

:wtf?:

12. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

13. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Sort of like many others announced that they purchased seeds from a website outside of this one and had them mailed to them.

14. Bigbud214

Friends happen outside of the internet. There was no solicitation made on GK, no one offered anything on GK. Don't get the negative vibe Lion???

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Right you are BB keep the positive vibe goin' ~ I'm about to smoke some of what that crazy fucker FF shoved in my back pack as we walk outside the other day. He knew I was dry and wanted to surprise me with jar, and to that I say a hardy Job well done sir.. Yes sir no doubt about it when GK spills over into real life good things happen :thumbs-up:

TheApprentice likes this.
  16. Bigbud214

If its the same as the jar he left behind for me then its a treat for sure. GK is full of caring people who actually have formed bonds and friendships away from a computer screen. I say more power to cultivated friends.....

17. Mrgreengenes

That's what friends are for BB214:thumbsup:

18. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

I like their packaging. I always order stealth shipping without the breeder packs so I rarely get to see them. Good friends are a bad thing to lose. Nice to see people hooking each other up.

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I love how "some peoples" life sucks to the core and they project that pile of personel hell towards others.....that my friends is what the young kids call a HATER!

If some people would put that type of energy into doing better shit in their lives, maybe...just MAYBE things would be more pleasant for them

That being noted......MrG, im sure your table is guna look like a pack of skittles by the time your done with them babies! Awesome gift from apparently an awesome friend:thumbsup:

20. Mrgreengenes

If we don't look out for each other CCRETE who else will.:thumbs-up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.