Denver Cannabis Cup '15

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Discorilla, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Is anyone else considering going to this? I will be here in Denver 4/17-4/21 for all of the festivities.

I will be covering the event a little more extensively than Seattle a couple years ago. Danny Danko has offered to comp me a ticket to the event with these conditions, so this site has another fantastic adventure thread to look forward to.

Thank you Danny Danko, and thank you Growkind (for putting this passion in me).

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

how much are tickets?....Hey Danny, Buddy...:coolbounce:

If i get some pick 4 money between now and then i could fly in and stay at a hotel i worked at several years ago. Its right outside down town denver a few miles. Got a kick ass mexican joint next door.

It would be a cool deal to go to. I know you got that killer GK shirt ready to rock. :thumbs-up:

3. Discorilla

I've got 2 shirts to rock at the event!

He said he had me down for 2 tickets, so hopefully I can confirm that one. My wife will not be joining me this year, so I may give it away for someone to hold my camera during interviews/car rides.

I've already got my rental car, 2 bed hotel, and flights. It's just counting down the days until I will be in the Mile High City!

4. Justcheckingitout

I love Denver. Lots of people but not over crowded. Lots of cool collage type bars on the main strip there. Its going to be the who's who of Weed. Its cool you are going for sure. Save us some free samples....:roffl:

Oh and lots of cool cats in Denver.

5. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Have a good time dude!! But don't get too crazy, you know the air is pretty thin up there.:jj::roffl:

Be Cool, CG

6. Discorilla

Just got a new Canon Rebel T5 to play around with, so I should have some pretty good shots of the event! I'm going to be taking some test shots of the garden with my macro lens. My photos should take a huge leap in quality from here on out!

7. Justcheckingitout

Just think of the people you are going to meet, you will be hobb knobbing with bud masters and companies that helped start it all. I can see you getting some good ideas and shareing them with us here at GK and we will be disco duck's waddeling around high, growing in our grow spots. Quack, Quack!:not-worthy::roffl:

8. Discorilla

9. CREATIVE GARDENER

Man, you ain't no spring chicken if you can remember the Disco Duck.:roffl:

Be Cool, CG

10. CREATIVE GARDENER

Man I checked out the travel time and costs, rooms, the works but it's just tooooo far for me to travel and too long away for the girls. Maybe they'll have one in DC before long and we East-coasters can all hit it.

Be Cool, CG

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I would love to go but can't travel then. I need one in the Bosten MA area. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you will have a great time disco. :bravo:

12. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

make sure you come visit me :)

13. Discorilla

Stash, I'll be looking for ya! :)