Another person dead....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ResinRubber, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

.....draw your own conclusions. I, for one, am sick of this shit.

[YOUTUBE]DFdebGj4H1A[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Caught in the act, planted his taser on him. City sure charged him with murder real quick , realizing the media onslaught that was coming. Maybe this will have a few more judges gain a jaundiced eye toward this shit.

But, I doubt it. Only hope is that most folks are packing camera phones now .

3. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Jee he only shot him 8 times. Wasnt trying to murder him. Stupid pig hope he gets hung. NOtice that last one he paused on just one more hit to make sure he was dead. wouldnt want him talking now would we.

t6

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Cops are terrorists.

Where's Andy Griffith when you need him.

5. ResinRubber

Eight shots fired, the victim was hit five times T6. That means three errant 9mm bullets were sent flying into a populated urban area. You and I both know how dangerous that is. Apparently cops don't. That last pop? Anybody who has fired a weapon realizes it was to take aim and be sure there was a clean hit. No other reason to pause, breathe, and squeeze.

6. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Violence inherent in the system...

Join the individualist anarchist movement :pimp:

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Just wondering, is it always shoot to kill with cops? That video and situation seemed like a perfect shoot to wound type thing to me....give him a few in the leg or ass or something non lethal or less lethal..i dunno

Its only a matter of time b4 shit hit the legit fan in the US

8. ResinRubber

Figger it's shoot to kill always. An innocent guy in a wheelchair for life is a possible $30m hit on the ol' Law Man malpractice insurance tab. A dead body of a known threat to society possibly bent on raping babies and forcing 6 year old girls into snorting meth might pull $2m or $3m. At least that's how the cops will describe a corpse with no ability to defend itself.

:passit:

9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Cops are not trained to shoot to maim, Cops are trained to meet deadly force with deadly force. So the cop was in the wrong for shooting the guy while running away for sure.

Normal people dont run or try to fight with cops. This is a good way to get shot. The witness said before he started taping the guys were on the ground in a struggle and the cop tried to taze the guy trying to get him to conform to orders. The black guy took his chance and lost, not fair on the cops part, but not smart on the black guys actions either.

If i get pulled over, i will follow directions and stay alive.

10. ResinRubber

Agreed.:bong-2:

11. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Are you shitting me that cop claimed he was in fear of his life because the kid had his taser. What a joke cops go out of there way to taze people and dont ever worry about killing the person.

I dont care if your black or white to blatently shoot a person down like that is way beyond reasonable force and I hope the damn cop get the death penalty.

t6

12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

who shoots to maim? if you are unlucky enough to have me pull a pistol on you then odds are I'm going to try and take your life.

that being said, struggle or not, that doesn't justify shooting a man in the back when you're a cop.

I think some of these shootings are totally justified, mike brown, I would have dropped him to, but this is clear cut....you can't shoot people in the back. That right there shows it's not self defense

13. Justcheckingitout

Just think, before 1985 the cops could shoot you if you ran (during a felony) and it was legal. back then cops only had to use the excuse "he tried to run". Scarry.

14. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah, that cat was running because he was hit with the taser. He had the shit shocked out of him and was a natural reaction. He wasn't running fast enough to be fleeing, hell I've got two artificial hips and I could have ran him down.:roffl:

That fuckers story was so full of holes. Said the guy tried to take his taser but the dead guy still had the electrodes stuck in him. Claimed they administered CPR but all he did was handcuff him and check for a pulse. Then 'ran' back to get the taser for strategic placement. Fucked up world !!!

Be Cool, CG

15. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Did any of yuo happen to see the video of the guy that got shot in the stomach. He starts talking shit, rightfully so it seemed, and cop told him he should have shot him in the head. Idk these cops think they are military in a hostile environment or something.

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

that's another issue, a good bit of cops ARE ex-military, they came from good old uncle sams training regiment to murder at will as long as you feel threatened, shoot first ask questions later

17. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

That guy has terrible aim.

18. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Legally speaking, here in Tennessee at least, for civilians as well as police, it's actually better if you shoot to kill and actually kill or it's harder to prove in court after the fact that it was self defense. Legally speaking, there's a fine line between aggravated assault (assault with the intent to kill), attempted murder (the attempted premeditated taking on an individuals life under unjustified conditions), and justified homicide. The police are lawyers before they are servants of the law every day of the week. Good post RR.

19. Justcheckingitout

Where i live its the wild west all over again. Your free to shoot anyone, anywhere if you feel your lifes in danger, I feel like kurt russel in escape from NY every time i go out anywhere because there are fucked up people looking to shoot someone over stupid shit. Now its legal to fire warning shots. Why the hell do that, give someone another chance to kill you? Or take the chance of a stray bullet killing someone else?

We cant count votes and we all cary guns? Yeah, its close to chaos. Atleast crime has gone down. :coolbounce:

20. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I carry only because damn junkies. I dont like that I have to, but it is a aafety thing.

Moving to the country soon enough I hope. Fuck the burbs