my story...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Annunaki, May 3, 2015.

1. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

So I'm pretty much relaxed again these days. Most people here that have been around awhile know me from posting . About 1.5 years ago I had a scare and shut down everything . I had my past here all deleted by a friend who took the time to do so , and it's not a fast process , post by post , thanks again.

I had say 10k watts going . I believe I know who the nark was. But let me back up.

I only really dealt with 2 people. Maybe a coup others for a small amount , which is part of the probl3m. Main guy was a GOOD friends son . Good kid , family ties. Hard to believe he screwed me. 2nd guy , a best friend , he dint even know I was "the guy" . Just an unspoken , here ya go.

So this other guy... I knew him from back in 09 when I started , I hit a weekend festival and did good for myself. So for a few years I basically hooked him up there and he did the footwork. A few times outside the event I would hook him up with Some low weight , but far and few between. So over a 5 year period he kinda knew me . I'm 95% sure he narked me out. I'd guess he got in trouble and is trying to take me down to help his situation. But this is just a guess.

Back to the scare. One day I come home early from work and I'm in the kitchen with a big bay window. The fucking sheriff chopper flys so close u could spit on it. Flys to my house , take a right hand turn along my house and goes slow. Happened 2 more times in 1 week. Now I know that's FLIR going on , which I had no trace of , but panic mode sets in and everything is gon3. Thinking back , I had talked to the kid a few months back , trying to help the cocksucker out , and he found d out my full name. My 3lectric bill , which I 2as always sure to pay attention to , dint come a month or to after talking to the kid. Paying attention to this bill I call and they say it's weird because it deffenity went out. It was obviously stolen from my mailbox or the post office. I'm sure by fucking pigs who do what they want , don't follow thier own laws , a d froM this information do a parellel investigation without including this illegal conduct . There's a big thing with them currently using cell phone spying without a warrent.

So anyway , I'm down a while by now. This kid in question texts me for a hookup a few months back . The kicker is I changed my cell number over a year ago , and have avoided the festival. I asked how he got my number and he said my friends gave it to him. Not true , they dint have it. So at this point I just play along. I told him I been out of the game for years sorry.

I notice choppers alot now , and that's just when I'm home. Never as close as back then. Last time I went outside and recorded it In plain sight , and since , nothing. So obviously they never got enough on me to get a warrant.

But , snitches are like bitches.......they end up IN DITCHES . What would you do?

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Go legal. No leverage against you from any angle then. Or if that's not possible, go different. Do not attempt to exact revenge, especially since you seem unsure of who exactly fingered you or even if they did. Aside from choppers and missing power bills, do you have any direct info of an actual investigation? You could be dreaming it all up.

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Look up his name in the county jail records and see if he had been busted for ANYTHING recently. If he has, it could very well be he's talking to save his ass. This exact thing happed to a old buddy of mine. DONT give anyone anything you might think is a narc, it's all they need to come in the door if you do. Think of some good reporter trick questions to ask him if you want to get further info from him to see if he might talk,

If you feel your being watched, it's a million things going thru your head I am sure, lay low and do some investigation footwork and see what you come up with.

Also watch out for the "Knock and talk" cops do when they don't have enough info to get a warrant on someone they are watching, if you see cop's outside knocking, don't open the door. wait for them to leave and call the number they leave and ask them what they want. If you open the door they will pester the fuck out of you to try to get you to say something and they will twist it all around and try to get you to further incriminate your self and shit like that, fuck that, don't give them anything other than "I have no idea what your talking about" "Sorry I can't be of help" "Have a good day"

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

watch your ass. If you know his name and where he's local, start checking court records.

had the scare of scares myself a few months ago, lay low and tell everyone you're out. Then happen to find shit every now and then you know. Never let anyone know ...in a couple weeks...just act like you are waiting on someone whos waiting on someone whos waiting and thats with dude you think is family.

Other dude, I'd forget his name if you confirm anything, but let others know so they don't go down.

Any odd shit like x, heroin, coke...shit like that come out of his mouth? If so, run...don't ever talk to dude again and say you went to rehab

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Don't sling and grow. It's a bad mix. Either you carry weight as your risk as a grower, or, you expose yourself to excessive contact as a retailer. Getting greedy and doing both jobs compounds the worst risks of both and ain't worth the extra $$, imho.

If the cat shouldn't have your number, and you don't want him to have your number, why the fuck are you talking to him at all? As far as what to do? Depends on the security of your grow and how exposed you are from other possible unseen sources. For example; Have you ever thrown a stem, seed, roach, old baggie, old MJ jar, fert container or ANYTHING that has ever been used in your garden, or to hold, smoke or ingest cannabis, in your garbage?

Do you know with 100% certainty that this person is the cause? If not, you could be letting the real rat in your door. Over and over again. Then again, you could just be suffering grower paranoia and that's a good thing. They really are after us and it would greatly behoove you to examine your business practices. That little nagging fear is what keeps growers from doing stupid shit.....like slinging weed at a festival with somebody you really don't know.

:bong-2:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  6. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Had a scare back in 07 or 08 I think it was. Guy I knew got raided and I was at his house the night before dropping off stuff.... Some CI had told them he had tons of stuff. He had got rid of the stuff I gave him that night and he got hit that morning at like 7:30am. I had just got to campus and was drinking a coffee in my morning lecture room waiting for it to start and reading. Got a call that was something similar to that collect call commercial "Will you accept a collect call from?", "Bob Wehadababyit'saboy."(we had a baby it's a boy), saying "wegotraidedgetridofanythingyouhave"(we got raided get rid of anything you have). I actually got a visit later in the day. A couple lights that had been "in a storage closet for years" were confiscated. Nothing ever happened and I got my stuff back. Freaking crazy. My buddy that got raided got paid out too because they destroyed parts of his condo. All they got him with was 1/2 a quad bar of xanax and a 1/4 of bud with couple small pieces of hash. They tried fucking him on the xanax and the hash but it all got dismissed. He's in Austin living it up doing his thing forming his career. Could have been ugly over nothing. The guy that narked he ended up getting killed by some other people over some heavier stuff he rolled over on them for. Some heroin and coke trafficking stuff from what I heard.

7. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Well I'm not 100% sure it's the kid. The number he text me from comes up a different name When I do a search , and it's under a much older man. I want to text him now and see if he replys , to confirm this is his number. But I haven't . He hasn't text me since november.

It's just to coincidental.missing electric bill , choppers I could hit with a rock thier so close , multipule times. But maybe I did just wig out paranoid. I have shut down since then , 1.5 years now.

The kid was actually my first contact. After my first grow I hit the festival and that's how I got started. For a few years he did the footwork for me , he would sell it for 2x as much so he made out good too.But after that I decided it was to risky. I developed a few sellers and stopped the festival Crap.

after I shut down I cancelled my phone and got an entire different number. There is no way he got my number from a friend. I don't talk to him , He text me out of the blue after 2 years.I just said I have been out of the game for years. And I have for the most part.

There is just no other rat. My one contact is a best friend , the other Is dead.

I'd guess after 1.5 years I would have been raided by now...

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I would never mess with someone like that again. Just like you did I'd do the same "Sorry man wish I could help ya but I can't don't mess with any of that at all anymore.". Might want to funnel all your questionable browsing through TOR, some other good relay proxy or hide behind a VPN tunnel. If you just want a little extra comfort.

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Youd be raided by now. They might have tried to scare you or wanted to raid you but lacked evidence.

Keep your circle small res has some good points about not knowing and getting fucked It sucks people cant man up and do their time when in a pinch.

Glad to see you come out unscathed. Grab some led...no heat signature, no venting except for stink. Worst thing a grower ever has to do is actually pay to smoke someone elses pot.

Wish you well, and may the forth be with you

10. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

buy some property under someone elses name, build what u want/need and mask it with something else so If they do knock you have a legit path of explanation, go big and get out in a few years , never look back and only run with 1 guy

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sorry if I came off harsh Annanuki. Learned the hard way myself and don't want anyone else to have to live the experience.

From the sounds of it there's nothing much else you can do. Just keep the garbage clean and don't do business over the phone. (Or get yourself a burner.)

:passit:

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I'm just glad you're clear. When I heard you were out I was sick about it. Thought you had been pinched. Your former incarnation helped me out alot.