Fuck Greenhouse Seeds

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Discorilla, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What else is new? GH is KMart for seeds.

What really gets me about Arfuck and his goon Franchole is when they film that idiot show "StrainHunters". They trade GH seeds to indigenous growers thereby destroying the local landrace gene pool. Complete assholery if you ask me.

3. Discorilla

They've been doing it for a while, this is true. Dynasty is around my area, so this one pisses me off.

He calls himself the King of Cannabis, and that bitch needs to be dethroned.

4. ResinRubber

Deepthroated by a 14" donkey dick would be better. Then Franchole could bend over like the squirmy little otter he is and...."oui, oui....ees eet going to hurt cest' pas?"

:passsit:

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

When they were on that show they made it seem they went to african jungles to get stuff. It looked to good to be true with those pussy looking dudes. Like they went thru real gorrila territory to get seed. :roflmao:

How the fuck do they think they can just take those names, they didnt ask Dynasty and Escobar or even talk to them? Thats more than messed up.

6. Discorilla

Dynasty is blowing them up because of how pissed they are.

7. ResinRubber

AlphaKronic called them out right on GH's own web site. Nothing....chirp chirp...silence from the "King".

8. Discorilla

Clancy is hilarious! I like that guy!

9. Justcheckingitout

I honestly cant believe a so called or self said breeder or however well known breeder would do this? Thats like taking someones kid in this game when there is braging and money rights involved with the orignal breeders doing all the work. Thats blood, sweat, and tears they are stealing with those two names. And they did this shit before. We need to help call "Bullshit" on them.

10. Discorilla

New name of the knock-off is BuckleKerry. Lmao!

11. ResinRubber

And today all posts by AlphaKronik and others calling out GH on the GH website are gone. Yessirree..them boyz sure are proud of their work. I counted no fewer than 3 reputable US based breeders calling out GH on their shenanigans on the GH website last night. All left email contact info to verify who they were.

Not one of those posts is still on the site.

Lol....was just random trolling the GH growforums. What a fuckin hoot! In the organics forum they're still arguing over whether you should use piss on your plants!?! That was some of the most recent shit like may 2015. In another the cat is watering 6.3ph into soil with a 5ph with "some" lime in it and is wondering why his soil PH won't stabilize higher. None of them could figger it out. LOL:roffl:......Those fuckers are living in the dark ages.

12. Discorilla

I'm banned! Lol!

13. ResinRubber

Consider it an honor.

14. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

wow i wonder how much money that cost them from both this getting out and being black balled. not like i would ever buy from them because they are like dollar store of seeds but yea, big no no.

unfortunately it's not uncommon, but most are not as blatant about it. pollen chucking does not equal breeding. time and work makes you a breeder and it's not cool erasing someone's name off their product and writing your own....this isn't 8 grade math class

15. Justcheckingitout

I read your post there, "people are going to start disappearing ". Poof they pulled a ban and it was you. :roflmao: But I could tell you were really pissed off and a BUNCH of others posted on it also. No responce from them? have you read anything else about it on other breeder sites? I bet alot more pissed off people are going to make shit hell for them.

16. Discorilla

If people did that to me, I would make them pay! No ifs, ands, or buts.

17. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Met them in spain... total douche bags... arjans weed at his shop is nasty

18. Discorilla

You know if Miley Cyrus is praising them, then they aren't worth a damn!