The GK Ugly Duckling

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GreenThumb, Mar 11, 2016.

1. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

This ( new format ) looks ugly friends..

What happened no one is around that can code on the old VBull anymore? Gonna miss the old GK look.

What is in store here now?

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

It took me a good number of trys to get in today but I made it. Lol. Its going to take a while but I did see a few things that look nice. My pictures I didnt rezise are not so big now. I also seen where you can still change the color scheme. I am sure there is still work in progress, thanks to those who are doing the work.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Webby is still getting everything working correctly but he is also working on a version of the old GK theme. In the mean time, in your profile setting you can create your own page style. There's a couple other priorities that need addressing first tho. Stick around, lot's of building going on.

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Where? All of this Bright White is killing my eyes... :pimp:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

u guys might have finally gotten rid of me with this update shit...I hate having to learn how to use a new site like this, kiils my motivation

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

and now I see you fuckers erased my old ICON...strike 2

Bje4201 likes this.
  7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

CC, Webby is still fixing things We all lost out avatars. Sorry buddy. :redbong:

8. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Sux having to deal with new and improved sometimes but, that's no reason to leave. This is the one and only site i have ever used for this venture. No since in switching it up. Almost 10 years now, wow. There's good people on here that care about their fellow GKers

Bje4201 likes this.
  9. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

Guess this is the price of progress..

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

CC you just have to reload your avatar buddy.

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Getting the hang of the new digs, Avys work. Post/thread updates work. Pics work.The page color scheme is incredibly variable. Took awhile for the new buttons and layout to get familiar....but....I'm digging this new shit. Was frustrating as fuck-all at first.