Man this really is difficult

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by mt.king, Apr 23, 2016.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Been here a long time and now I cannot find my gallery I can't find my way around this place you guys have messed up this forum so bad that we can't find anything I just don't get it I can't look at none of my pictures I don't have to post avatars whoever reformatted it overnight without letting us know or getting input thanks a lot I guess people like me and rasganga have to go somewhere else to chat that's the only place I've seen him lately

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

The update is a big change for sure. It takes some getting use to. Your pictures are under your User profile. From there look for the media tab and that's where they are.

Unfortunatly all avatars had to be reloaded. We are still working out some bugs too. :redbong:​

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Hey, check your media under your name. Small growing pains, but there are a few threads on this. Hope that helps, if not let mods or admin know and we well try to help you out

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Sorry boss, I see you responded while I was typing

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Mt, there was notice. Quite a bit actually. Sorry you missed it. Also, sorry it's not as familiar as the old GK board. Took awhile for me to get up to speed too, and there's still shit that doesn't play nice....but it'll get worked through. Ras and you are welcome to hang here, or, anyplace else you chose.

cheers,

6. mt.king

No I can't find it

7. mt.king

Okay well I found it but I'm still having difficulty using it pain in the ass that's what happens when I leave for a while

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

it's not working for me-Bud

9. mt.king

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

mt.King, try this...

upper right hand corner of the screen- click on your user name, then click on the "media" tab.. Your old albums should be there..