Finally get a vape pen!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I finally got a vape pen and so far I'm loving it. I ordered 2 vapebrothers vb11 pens and got a small amount of wax to try it out. The pen works awesome. I ordered the pens early Friday evening and they arrived today, Monday. Not bad coming from Ca to NH and it was just the free shipping option. Now that's service.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

There customer service is awesome. I can't say enough. I love my vb 11 pen too. They now offer a dule hearing element for it. The thing hits pretty hard! In a good way. Enjoy

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Mrg, I had a slight problem while ordering and I emailed them and it was fixed in minutes. I mean really, like within 5 minutes of me sending it! I'm enjoying it tremendously. The carb hole can be a killer!!

4. Mrgreengenes

I'm using mine now!

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Just took a couple off of mine also!!

6. Mrgreengenes

image.jpeg I take mine everywhere with me

skunky likes this.
  7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

We're finding that we do too. lol. My wife got the ocean and I got the black. Have you had to change the oven yet (well seeing that you now have a black one I'm guessing yes. lol) and if so, about how long did it last?

8. Mrgreengenes

I use mine a lot! It last a while that's for sure. I normally get two at a time so when the first goes I reorder two more. I get the ceramic wick.

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Leaving my nephew's funeral today we both hit our pens together. After a loooong pull and I focused again I turned to my wife and said that they should re-name the pens Dippitty Dew. Just like the old days: a little dab will do ya. We are using the ones that came with them. I believe it's the ceramic wick with the coil around it. Now that I know about how long they'll last I'll send for a couple more. I'm not worried about it stopping to work with how fast it arrived I'll be able to wait.

10. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I still don't have one:( I should change that

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

The coils last a little longer imo if you do two things, Prime it when new and try to avoid moving over the actual coil much. By prime I mean put a small piece on the coil and melt and rotate it around a little to coat it. Then when loading it try not to touch wires. moving disrupting them can easily cause a break and dead coil. So if you do experience coils dying too quick try to make sure you prime them when new and hone your loading techniques.