new grower finally giving in and asking for help

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by Nomad, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Im new to growig. i have used this site and its wealth of knowledge for about 3 months to get me this far but now its time to ask for help. its an out door grow avrage plant size is about 11 ft but the last few weeks they have went down hill fast im down to mites something in the soil or root problems. But my inexperienced eye and hand are looking for the next step. Let me know what to do to provide proper information for the best help. Thank you for your time. And even more so for the help.

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Pics are going to get you the best, most accurate replies. A good discription of the issues and any changes you have made in last week or so before the issue started is also very helpfull. Good luck with the issues your having though, post up more info and one of the outdoor guru's will be more than happy to help.
    11 foot though....damn.

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

pix would be helpful, mites you're going to need to treat, if you see them get some azamax and soak the soil if the plant is that tall.

really pix would help a lot, root and bug issues don't look a like usually

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

If they went downhill in a week or two then it's not mites, if it were you would see a shit ton of webs when they are bad enough to kill a plant. You are probably right about it being in the soil/roots. How often and how much are you watering them? Are they in the ground or in containers? What/how much/how often are you feeding them? Have you hit them with any pesticides or fungicides? And like everyone else said, pictures would help.

5. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

What is the ph of your food/water?

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Nomad, a couple of pictures of the plants and their leaves would help also.

7. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Sorry for the late reply i have not had much away time come day break ill get pictures the ph is around 7 low end is 6.5 nothing has changed just getting ready to switch to bud feed tho

8. Nomad

Nomad New Member

How do you upload photos and im using a cellphone only Internet i have

9. Nomad

Nomad New Member

How do you upload a picture ?

10. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Ph of water is 7.0 ph of soil im trying to keep around 6.4 to 6.6

11. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Hope this works

12. Nomad

Nomad New Member

One of the ladys

Attached Files:

13. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

That's a tall lady!

14. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Thank you. Im trying to add more pictures but my phone is not cooperating very well

15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

What kind of phone?

16. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Im trying to get pictures of the leafs, but its not uploading.. dose it work better if i take a picture while uploading or to upload out of my DCIM folder for the camera

17. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Android galaxy grand prime

18. Nomad

Nomad New Member

It also might be lack of 4g data

19. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

How cold are your nights getting?
    Do you wait until they are dry on top to water?

20. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

My outside stuff did that every year about two weeks into flower. I upped the bloom nutes a little and cut back on the water and the problem went away the last two years. Last year i just gave them fish emulsion when they started to bloom, this year I am using the lucas formula on them. I also hit them with a little kool bloom in mid september.