Vap pens

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nippie, Aug 19, 2016.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Ok, so I was checking out vapor brothers. What's a good model? Like I have no clue what I should be look for, but it will only be for mild use not everyday.

Also noticed no dry herb, any update on that?

Do they make pens that do both? Obviously I'm purchasing from vapor brothers so what model should I get lol.

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I don't know much about them either but my wife and I just got a couple of VB11 and I am very satisfied with them. I ordered on a Friday evening and they were here on Monday. They hold a charge for quite a while, it's still charged from the factory, and I use it a couple (or more) times a day. When I was trying to find which pen would be best for me, I read about VapeBrothers trying to find a decent working pen for dry.

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I just ordered the new duel coil heater they have with the deeper chamber Should be here Friday.

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I noticed that VB now sells vapes designed for flower only, anyone have any first hand exp with them?

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've never tried their regular vapes. But I also got the dual coil heater like MrG and that thing hits like a shotgun!