New way of odor control?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, not sure if you all seen or tried this but check this out. Oh and before you think its the wrong video, just keep watching.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

A power bong room deodorizer?

3. Justcheckingitout

It scrubs the air, will do a big room in 10 min on high speed and make it smell like it just rained. You can use it on low speed to continuous air wash/scrubber. Then when you need to vacuum your room... :cool: The rainbow vac is $3,200, this one the sirena is $800 (same exact design) and is best for getting rid of dust, mites in air, floors, beds and everything else. It will suck up water also. Perefect for a grow room filter and everything cleaner. When your done cleaning just throw dirty waterr in tolit and put new water in. You csn use the water till it turns to soupy mud because nothing gets out of the tank, no nothing but clean air. Check out other online videos, you put pillows/blankets/stuff animals all sorts of stuff in a bag and suck all the dirt and mites out. It all gets trapped in the water and nothing gets out like with any bag/filter or can vac.. And with a 10 yr warrenty, its got me sold. I already tried one and then bought one. Comes with two free water filter air purifiers that will do small rooms. Its a great product, I will do a review when I get it next week.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Did you get one-Bud

5. Justcheckingitout

Yes i did, and I got two free gold fish tank bowl size water style air purifiers also. They sell for 150 bucks each so 300 free stuff there, I got a 100 off the price and the bag, big bottke of deodorriser and 5 bottles of scents for aroma therapy for free also 50 bucks savings there. A extra premium hose worth 160 was thrown in there also. I have been enjoying them so much I forgot to tell you all how they work. The fish tank style ones work great, they do a big room easy. But you have to dump the water atleast every two days becausr the water evaporates and after one day the water is dirty and shoukd be changed amyways. and the bigger unit I use for everything ckeaning wise and if you turn that thing on high it scrubs the air good, but same thing, the water evaporates after 2 days of running in High. It does take smells out of the air thou, but its best for home air purifying taking out pet odirs, dust and germs type stuff. Its so good, I will never buy another vacume or air purifier ever again. It works ok for weed smells but the carbon scrubbers are more suited for that. Or if you use them for aroma therapy and put ona smell good stuff in them your place will smell like a babys bottom. But if you have say the cable guy coming over in a pinch it works great. Had a dude came in and said is that a air purifier and i told him it is and a vacume you can do many things like suck dust mutes off your bed, put pillows and stuff animals in a bag and suck out all the dust mites out of them. Its a home cleaners dream. Put your sheets and blankets in the bag and suk the dust and stuff out of them too. There is no filter to clog so yiu get 100% suction ans 100% cleaning power, it wont let you down. Just dump the dirty water after cleanung and put reg tap water in it.

So after that book report its good for a back up if your air scrubber goes down till you can get a new one but since I use mine for best home cleaning and reg air purifiers, I wont be using just for smells in the closet. If I had another unit I would thou. They got a 10 year warranty in them so you could save money replacing air scrubbers every year for 10 yeaes or more. The unit wont over heat from running all the time either.

blazerwill420 likes this.