Elev8 seeds?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Anyone have experience with these guys? They have a east coast sour Diesel that has the mother from the clone and a back crossed male that sound pretty good. Other than dr greenrhums S1 east coast sour diesel it looks to be second best thing and at $75 for 12 reg seeds is great deal. I am overstocked on strains but might get sime to hold on to. They got good looking other strains they breed also.

P.s. I tried to post a pic of their write up on it but got a "Uploaded file extension dies not match the files extension" error message?

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I just checked out their site. if they are the real deal, that is
    a sweet selection of strains. i wonder how long they have been around.

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I really don't think they are legit. They have a lot of strains that are considered clone-only in regular seed form. I believe that they are cashing in on the names.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thought the same thing.

5. Justcheckingitout

I have seen them around but I wouldnt buy if no one knows them, i am going to do more research on them. Will see what I find out.

6. Justcheckingitout

Yea the research didnt pull up much. Even people who have bought seeds said clone only or legendary strains are no where what they should be but hairloom strauns seem to be ok?? They also say they think they are cashing in on names like gorilla glue #44 and the sour diesel and others.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

This is exactly why I would love to establish pedigrees via genetic identification. Has to be some good way of performing STR like you would use to identify humans but using different targets in order to show or verify lineage. I'd think there would be a good market for verified genetics as far as seeds, clones, and even product being sold(well flower anyways).

8. Justcheckingitout

That would be awsome and it would of saved a lot of peoples time and money growing crap they thought was going to be what they wanted. Ive been there to, just glad I didnt learn the expensive lessiom I am sure others have.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

There are a couple of groups working on that here in Ca. now. Pretty sure Steep Hill Labs does it now. http://steephill.com/field-testing

skunky likes this.
  10. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yeah that's awesome but not what I'm talking about. This is more similar to a prenatal or genetic screening. I'm talking actual database of a genetic profiles using highly conserved non-translated repeatative regions of DNA that can show paternal lines and confirm identify. Just like paternity testing and human identification but for MJ. For instance being able to show the probability of something being something is what it's claimed or is the cross it's claimed to be.

11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Right, but I'm pretty sure that Steep Hill is working on doing exactly what you said.