Is It Just Me?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by KrOnOLoGiK, Jun 7, 2007.

1. KrOnOLoGiK

KrOnOLoGiK Germinated

Hi.....I've been lurking around here for awhile....figured it was about time I posted sumfin....

I used to get horrible sinus infections that would lead to ear infections with laringitus.....blah blah blah. Just imagine any bad infection you could get with the lungs/throat area and it's pretty much what i would get.

anyway....i used to smoke and drink, and i noticed that i wouldn't get the infections anymore. so last winter i wanted to see which of the two was the one helping me. so i quit smoking. nope....didn't work. started smoking again, and i haven't gotten any sort of infection in months!

just wondering if any of you have experienced that or is it just me? last week, my gf was here and she had strep throat, i felt it coming on to me, smoked, and cleared it right up.

maybe i'm just a lucky girl with the stuff.

2. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

well, if you're talking about smoking cigs. moast peoples infections would probably be worse, but smoking pot does open up your bronchial tubes so it could work

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

The only thing I can say relating to smoking pot is that if I already have a sore throat and i'm smoking from a pipe, it will drag on longer. But smoking does open the bronchial tubes like said above and helps clear the lungs.

But I do hear you on the damn infections. I have horrible ears, get infections at the drop of the hat...have been hospitalized 3 times when the ear infections got worse and went into my mastoid bones. I have lost a lot of my hearing in my right ear and have had a tube in there for a couple years.......I wish smoking would stop it but it obviously doesn't because I smoke daily and get infections all the time in my right ear.

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

PS welcome to GK, another girl to add to the count :)

5. -=|[Chronnor]|=-

-=|[Chronnor]|=- Developed Alternating Nodes

yah I find my soar throat drags on if I dont take a break from smoking for a day or two when im sick

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Oh` Pop Lion's Secrete Family Medicine

A shot (or five) of whiskey, and a bowl: Cures what ails yah`

7. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Or makes it so you don't care. :laughing5:

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Animal Lover

hell, any viruses or bacteria in my body deserve to be fucked up too..

9. burnerjunky

burnerjunky Germinated

yeah dude. like two weeks ago i had some mutated flu that made my throat swell up almost all the way. i just would toke up and the swelling would go away for like 4 hours afterwards each time

10. Selex Guy

Selex Guy New Member

Well! Dude, if you have bacteria there around you then treat bacteria and gf both with organic marijuana seeds from Selex Seeds in Canada, as I had tried them too.

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well I'm pretty sure that their throats are better. Hell they better be, that was 9+ years ago.

12. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

4 score and 9 years ago....Making cannabis Oil

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'm gonna start eating cannabis seeds immediately. And I'm going to order them from Selex instead of making them in my own garden...because...well...Selex seeds are special seeds ya know.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I had to take a peek, hard to believe those bud pics at selex seeds are theirs.Hate flies

15. ResinRubber

Maybe they're legit? Lots of seed company use client photos. There's a couple of mine on an online seed catalog or two. Was just getting a kick out of some cat suggesting eating seeds from his company. Shit, at $50-$75 USD for 5 seeds I'm wondering just how many a guy would have to eat to make a nutritional or antibacterial difference? Like a spoonful would cost a thousand bucks! Every strain is fem and that leads me to believe even if they are legit....it's knock off's of somebody else's gear.

I mean.....telling a guy to eat his companies seeds at $12-$15 apiece is pretty ballsy shit and made me lose any shred of respect the company may have had. As a member of admin, I know we would entertain any reputable breeder who wants a corner to showcase their gear. We won't allow direct sales, but if they want to post strains, gardens, tips, techniques and indirectly influence people to their product? I'm positive we'd be cool with it. Just have to ask is all. But to come on here with that kind of bullshit? Fuck me....but I'll never try their gear now nor will I suggest anybody else try it either.

Canna hucksters really piss me off. I make my living doing this shit. It's not easy and isn't getting me rich anytime soon. Fuckers who suggest eating a handful of ridiculously priced knock-off seeds is going to cure some bacterial shit (specifically HIS companies magic cannabeans) are persona non grata on Growkind as far as I'm concerned.

Rant done......I'm off to pen a ridiculousy ornery letter to Selex Seeds. I don't want this fucker banned. I'm going to invite Selex via email to come back and defend this shit. Bad self interested advice is worse than no advice.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  16. ResinRubber

Done. Hope the boss doesn't get pissed. Just for the record...MrGj, this is what I sent.

17. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hear anything back yet?

19. ResinRubber

Just checked my email....nuthin. About what I'd expect if they're not legit.