Nectar For The Gods!

Discussion in 'Nutrients/mediums/supplements' started by Discorilla, Jul 2, 2015.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

i have a question, whats it all cost?

and you're going to need a machete

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

It all depends on how big of a grow you are planning on doing. I get a 20% discount at my local shop, so it costs as much as buying soil and all the ammendments + Alaska Fish Ferts. The costs are about the same to me, so I may be switching. It all depends on how they do next to my recycled soil and nutrient regiment. I hit 26% with Mary Magdalene in my soil, so we'll see what the future tests show.

I know there is an exact breakdown for how much Nectar #4 Soil, Nectar Nutrients, SLF-100, Molasses, and Photosynthesis Plus is used for getting 25 plants through their cycle and finishing in five gallon pots. I'll have to find the exact post in the group, but I could get a little more specific than that. Some of the costs are cut off immediately because Pegasus Potion and Mega Morpheus are not required.

3. Discorilla

Time to tie some plants down at day 29 of flower:

[​IMG]

4. Discorilla

Trained Plants:

[​IMG]

5. Discorilla

If you are interested in trying Nectar, you can go to their main website and send a message to them. Scott is willing to ship out samples to those who are willing to pay shipping! There is also going to be a Online shop in the near future with some discount codes and such, from what I have read.

Just tell em Discorilla sent ya, and Scott will help ya out! Don't try scammin' him for nutes, though. That shit pisses him off! (That's for the random people reading this.)

You get one free set of samples that includes six of their main line, a bottle of their pH Up, and a small bottle of bloom Khaos. It also comes with a few other samples to compliment the line.

I purchased a couple bottles except for Mega Morpheus to get me up to the Advanced feeding chart, and then liked it so much that I have continued to add to the line. The only things I don't use now are the Mega Morpheus and the Pegasus one.

6. Discorilla

Nectar Fed day 43:

[​IMG]

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  7. Discorilla

Nectar Fed Jacked Up:

[​IMG]

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  8. Discorilla

Dry Nectar Buds:

[​IMG]

9. Discorilla

Recent Nectar Photo:
    [​IMG]

10. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Home run I'd say. :photographe:

11. Discorilla

I'm definitely enjoying this line! It's like Super Soil, without the added cook time of soil.

nippie likes this.
  12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I've seen this line for years but never tried them, great job disco, out of the park on that one as usual

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Bravo young head! Spectacular bud and pic.:beerchug: