Welcome to the jungle!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Justcheckingitout, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

IMG_5883.JPG "Welcome to the jungle , We got fun and games, we got everything you like, honey you know the name"....blueberry, pine, fugo, fools gold, cherry ak. They are just kind of thrown in there but next round will be more organized. I was in a mad dash to get Christmas presents ready to pick. If I put another flower box ontop of this one (the double decker) will be nice to have more room. Then I can make it look like a garage cabnet for stealth. Maybe use my unside closet flower spot for breeding.

Discorilla and Max Rockatansky like this.
  2. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Damn dude that looks super tasty :)

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

And so the adventure begins......

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

That's a big girl!

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good buddy. :water pipe smoker:

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

7. Justcheckingitout

Like i said its not the prettiest set up but for the room needed it worked. Main thing was i didnt have these caged. But i chopped these today. Fools gold, dabney, cherry ak and fugo, the cherry could of went another week but I need the room and that pine from last round seeded them. Clearing it all out and cleaning up for a big round of blueberry clones. no more seeds next round. Them the cherry ak clones will be ready in a few weeks to start fresh also . Going to reveg the fools gold. Its a keeper. Nice big fat frosty orange haired nugs. IMG_6078.JPG

8. Justcheckingitout

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

looking good! :Smoking:

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Looks pretty chunky in there brother!

11. Justcheckingitout

That last pic is the fools gold. I cant ditch it now I know I can reveg it. Lol.

12. Max Rockatansky

damn thats nice man!!

13. Justcheckingitout

Hey Max we'll meet back up for a few more beers I'll bring a few joints, I got plenty this round. Maybe that old lady will come back over and want to hit the joint this time. I felt like a kid in highschool hiding out smoking that joint, not a person around till we fired that sucker up, then even the owner of the place came out, even the bug lady Lol. Hey and that pipe you made smokes good.

14. Max Rockatansky

glad you like the pipe :)

Yeah it was funny man...not a soul till we light up LMAO

Then the old lady shows up

Mentally I thinking of the song "Smoking in the boys room"

MAD MAX

15. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Good looking bud. 8 weeks bloom ?

16. Justcheckingitout

They were 8 weeks including flush. That fools gold was a good sized haul in hempy, as good as DWC with alot less nutes and water and changing res time and hassel. If they were in DWC the plants prob would of broke changing the res in the last two weeks. Cant wait to reveg and clone this pheno.

Max Rockatansky and bigbudztoo like this.