Weediquette Vice Channel

Discussion in 'Cannabis Documentaries' started by ResinRubber, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

If you're not watching this series already, you really should check it out. My favorite so far is "Stoned kids" which is about MMJ use for children. They're all good and take a positive stance on promoting education concerning Prohibition and Med use of cannabis. Real questions, serious answers, and, sometimes things we cannabis advocates like to ignore.

[YOUTUBE]_nAkolFEm5k?list=PLDbSvEZka6GGCY5p84vKfk0w4rT4gIVlL[/YOUTUBE]

Stoned Kids: Weediquette, Vice channel

[YOUTUBE]vMZCq56tToc[/YOUTUBE]

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've started to watch this. It's a very informative series. The "Stoned Kids" was a good one.

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I am watching it right now. Congo weed show. Crazy, they sell 2 acers of plants for $150 usd. I seen a show yesterday about how cops are doing the 21 jumpstreet dope bust in school but are using kids with disabilities or minorities, (easy targets) to bust. One poor kid thought he finally made a friend (undercover cop) and cop asked him to get him pot, so to try to keep his friend, the kid got him a 2g bag and a 6g bag and they arrested him and would of messed his life up but his parrents fought it, it was entrapment. Think of all the other kids lives they messed up. Big crime fighting rookie cops using special needs kids to their advantage. All so the police department can get fed grants. Its shamefull. The war on drugs, people are catching on thanks to shows like this. I hope that kids parrents sued the shit out of that department. That cop and his superiors need a kick in the dick.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  4. ResinRubber

I post these up on my FB feed so my friends outside the cannabis culture see the real picture.

5. Justcheckingitout

I liked the show comparing big cannabis to local small growers, the swami had that orange turbo.....at $2,500 a lb I think for personal would be my choice. Surprized to hear you can buy from big farms $1,200 a lb average. No wonder the black cats around here can sell the top shelf for $60 a 1/4. Very interesting show. A must see.

6. ResinRubber

That was an awesome episode. It made me shit too seeing $1200 pounds but echoes what I've been feeling for a few years now. 8 years ago top shelf wholesale from my garden was $3200 no arguments. Now it's a scramble to pull $2400 in a still illegal market and if it's not absolutely perfect the price drops to under $2000. Been losing market to folks driving out of state and buying legal market overage.

IMO the export of overage into illegal states will do more to spread legalization than anything else. Look at Kansas and Nebraska right now. Since the Feds won't help them they need to decide pretty damn quick whether to get really tough on border crossers, or, get in the game and manage the market.

7. Justcheckingitout

They got a lot more show's on that channel now, they went to Chicago and showed the gangsters and rap thugs and then got shit from the city for showing it, said it made them look bad, well if you a ugly ass bitch, you can't use to much make up to make your self pretty. I like Chicago, got family there, but there are some places you dont go unless your looking for trouble. Everyone know's it, cant hide shit and say everything is peaches and cream. Just come out and say it, you got bad apples in your pie just like everyone else.

Oh and the show about people getting into the MJ industry with internet sites and stuff, that's something I could do down here if things go legal, have my own weekly magazine where I go to everyones grow's and sample the goods, tell everyone where to go to get the good stuff, it will be like " US weekly" but I will call it "Fat Buds weekly". :roffl:

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  8. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

The wind is boxing the compass. But it will eventually pick a point and blow. Probably light but hopefully steady. It's not quite that bad here, but with MA going full recreational, I'm sure we'll see big swings within 2-3 years there and in neighboring states. The cowboy days are over.

Or have they just begun??? Look at the legal markets. They are BOOOOOOOMING. There is busy-ness, big time. Maybe if cultivating isn't as profitable as it once was, selling shovels to miners will be. Anyone see Stash lately?

I've been feeling a lee shore looming out there in the murk, but really it's just change. Same game, different rules.

9. ResinRubber

The trick is stay afloat in an illicit State while the market opens up, or, find a way to move to a State that is going to legalize soon. For us guys without a big checkbook, rushing into State's after they legalize is a dollar short and a day late imho.

Ain't seen Stashie in quite awhile. Seems he's still doing his thing. http://www.emoteklabs.com/