May Donald Trump's Soul Rot in Hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SuperMoChombo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

why did they all lie about meeting with the russians? i mean the credibility of these guys is about lower than whale shit. which is pretty low, you know it sinks to the ocean bottom. It completely boggles the mind how one can expect to get away with the explanation that is best summed up as "hey no biggie"

if there is nothing to hide, why lie about it? More Russians keep popping up at this meeting, including a dude suspected of laundering money for the Russian mob. Nice bedfellows DJT. How the rednecks of america put up with this is simply beyond me. I grew up on Red Dawn you know.

The stock market is not the economy, just a piece of it.

WOLVERINES!!!!!

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

uhoh, breaking news from wapo, trump sat next to putin in dinner...treason

or another, trump has ribeye on eve of healthcare vote..actual headline...jeez he's so out of touch

string em up, specially the clintons, hell she even had that reset button

[​IMG]

Lvstickybud likes this.
  3. SuperMoChombo

Wolverines!!!!
    ;)

4. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

You should have waited for the other shoe to drop Nip..... It's the private chat they had with no one present but the interpreter, Trump and Putin... Most people will question his judgment on that.... Could be interpreted as DT needing reassurances on other things...

ResinRubber and SuperMoChombo like this.
  5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

6. SuperMoChombo

Wonder who is big spoon and who is little spoon.

stop now

Discorilla likes this.
  7. nippie

so we are back to a secret meeting that was held a table with dozens of other world leaders?

was this another morse code eye blink thing?

maybe i am wrong, maybe we should go to nuke war over a secret meeting that was in front of everyone....totally worth killing billions of people over like dems suggested over the weekend. actually that was clintons position all along, how many of you are willing to die, to have your kids die for this? we should totally go to nuke war so political donors can build more pipelines and get richer. makes total sense to me, let me sign my kids up

i agree with that, but i don't know how you reconcile supporting globalist positions and shouting that at the same time. It's kinda like antifa with their anti free speech, book burnings, assaults etc to show they don't like fascism

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Somebody channeling Gorka around here? I could swear I'm hearing tones of Gorka.... must be in me head.

9. SuperMoChombo

WTF man trump and his whole gang swore there was no contact with Russians during the campaign. "I don't know the man" is what trump said in denial of accusations of collusion with Putin.

Then his boys start getting caught with Russians - hastily declaring themselves "Foreign Agents" too late. They either got fired or quit. Jeff Sessions was one of them, amazingly still standing after stonewalling and refusing to testify.

Now his fucking SON is caught red handed meeting with Russian mobsters during the election campaign. The defense is no longer "I don't know the man" the defense is "let me make an impenetrable (except to me and Putin) cyber voting system."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  10. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That cyber thing had me on the floor when I first heard it. He has no clue. Not one.

11. nippie

absolutely agree that was dumb as fuck

where is the collusion, what exactly happened, please for the hundredth time list it. or are you saying these meetings are the collusion, half of which everyone knew about, a couple super secret meetings held in front of everyone with eye blinking morse code or something (not sure what you believe on this)

wheres the collusion?

did trump collude with mexico? he took meetings in mexico with their president, how about canada, or basically any other country? was that all collusion too?

please for the love of the gods list the collusion.

dont list russia hated hillary and wanted trump to win, that's common knowledge, but that's not collusion, hillary plainly wanted war with russia and i'm guessing russia tried to perserve their country and supported the guy that didn't want a nuke war so a few donors could get rich.

also, did germany or uk mess with our election? they clearly had favorite....seriously i can't believe anyone believes this without a shred, not a whiff of evidence.....it's even by stated by all the leaders of the hearings, the cia, nsa, fbi that there was not collusion.

it bothers me that some of you can't tell the difference and believe people that purposefully conflate the issues in order to sell ads....really that's all this is about selling ads to you, and youre buying without question

the only evidence of people messing with the election is from hillary and obama.....and theres a fucking mountain of evidence of that, not a NYT story that's retracted a few days later.....but sworn testimony.

WT actual F?

show how russia won the election for trump. show us all how russia tricked me into not liking clinton....and for the love of god, please show how the information traded back and forth for the collusion

12. SuperMoChombo

lol it's not enough your boy lies about it every chance he gets. I don't believe a word he says.

Hey nip I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale CHEAP! It's a real nice bridge. its HIUUGE

13. SuperMoChombo

Did he lie about his meetings with Mexico and Canada?

Dude your grasping at straws. Why don't you just admit that your boy is teamed up with the ruskies and is trying to hide it.

Dude everybody lied about meeting with Russians until they got caught. Your characterization of those meetings is just as dishonest as trump. You are full of shit my friend. You are a liar.

14. nippie

I am a liar?

All I'm asking for is facts, and you call me the liar. Weird, you make a claim, I ask you to back it up...you can't so I'm the liar.

what exactly am i lying about?

actual photo of the super secret meeting, held in english at a table where most all spoke english

[​IMG]

the most fucked up thing about all this is no matter what you'll never belief the truth because then you would have to admit you were deceived. I absolutely will change my mind if evidence contradicts what i thought to be true, you on the other hand are so fanatical that you refuse to even fact check your opinions.

Do you think DNC was hacked by the russians? the claim that has been made countless times.....even though it's far more likely that the info was leaked and not hacked. but that doesn't make as good of a story because then dems cant blame boogeyman for losing an election they rigged.

it's far easier to lash out at others than admit fault

BTW, anyone remember this?

15. ResinRubber

Last time I saw somebody this hopelessly jizz drunk was a cousin of mine who believed Obama would stop Global Warming and close Gitmo. Was blind to the wars, the Holder Memo that erupted into dispensary raids, the 12,000 bombs dropped in the mid-east. Yup, Obama could do wrong to her and her friends. Seems a lot like a Trump jizz drunk. Same denial. Same rationalizations. Same clinging to any possible hope that their guy isn't just another asshole.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Res you're not saying he's jizz drunk because of the so called "secret meeting" are you? ALL the attending members and their wives were in attendance. How could that be a secret meeting? Some of us may be on Trump's side but surely EVERYTHING the guy does isn't wrong. The people that want him gone are so out of touch with reality. I'm hoping that you're not as gonzo as they are. When they piss and moan and want to impeach him because he put his left leg in his pants first instead of his right, I'm hoping that you'll agree that it's perfectly okay for him to switch it up.
    Jeez. You would think that the Devil himself was elected. (if he was he would have taken Hillary as his wife. Then she would kill him and, well, we'd be fucked even worse.)
    I'm still wondering WHO THE HELL did you guy's have on your ballot that would have tried to fix our system? I'm just really bewildered here. Unless, of course, the bitching is because you all have nothing else to bitch about or you guy's are so jealous of his $$$$$$$$$$ (I was going to stop at 3 signs but he's got a shit load) and now his power and or life.

nippie likes this.
  17. ResinRubber

That's some pretty weak sauce right there Lvs. You can't run a Presidency on the slogan "He's not Hillary". Hillary is no longer relevant. Folks voted, now it's time to judge Tiny Hands on his own merit as President. Trumpies are stuck refighting the election to rationalize the horseshit behavior of a horseshit President. Time to get current, not make excuses.

If Hillary had won what do you think her supporters would be screaming while she pulls her Clintonista bullshit? Methinks it'd be; "The alternative was that dipshit Trump! She's the only hope we have for....". So yeah, go pound that crap somewhere else. Rationalizing shitty behavior from our President is no help to anybody. It only serves to keep him (or her if Hillary had won) unaccountable and pushes us into a deeper hole than the one we're already in.

Good things- Opted into the Syria Ceasefire after Obama snubbed the plan. Didn't sign onto TPP.

Bad things- Sessions, Flynn, obfuscated Russian involvement within his cabinet, signed new arms deal with the Saudi's, a wall WE'RE paying for, a proposed $800B tax cut for the wealthiest 1% of Americans while raising government costs for the lower 50% income earners. Insane Tweets that we're told by the President himself are Presidential statements of record on policy and action. A fired FBI Director (only the second time in U.S. history this has been done), a daughter inserted into U.S. foreign relations as an unpaid advisor, an inexperienced son-in-law inserted into the deepest workings of our government and foreign relations, a racist fascist freak job as top cabinet advisor (Bannon). Rolling back safety regulations that keep businesses from polluting our waterways and lands. Appointment of a Dept of Energy head that knows NOTHING about nuclear science. (That means our nuclear weapons stockpile is being managed by a guy with an BS in Agriculture who thought the job was an oil company ambassadorship when he accepted the appointment.) Expanding U.S. participation in the Saudi/Yemen war and upping the Saudi arms purchases.

He's totally disconnected from reality. Evidence this comment about knowing a lot about healthcare costs. In Pres. Tiny Hands own words...."So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, 'I want my insurance.' It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of."

The idiot actually thinks young people pay $12 per year for health insurance. WTF? How clueless can a guy get?

The bad list is longer and more vast than what I've posted off the top of my head. Go ahead and shrill about Hillary. Point is, she's no longer in a position to do damage, Trump is. So own your vote and hold the dipshit you elected accountable for his buffoonery. Unless you actually like all the crap that's been going on since he was elected?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  18. nippie

lmao, part 1 of 2 since it wont page wont let me post all at once

I can't even do this anymore....the amount of hypocrisy, arrogance, childish name calling and utter non sense isn't worth it anymore. So I'll say my little piece and stick to grow logs and giving advice to noobs.

-First, hillary is still the leader of dems, so absolutely relevant. there are only two sides to this coin, unless you are stating openly being that person that no matter what complains because they think they know best....e.g. 'if people only followed their ideas the world would be a Utopia'.... because obviously they suffer from mental illness and grandiose ideas of themselves, its kinda like when you here people say communism would work, but true communism has never been tried. See that is 100% a sign of mental illness, look it up. Or the person who doesn't actually give a fuck so they don't even have an opinion on the matter, which if you commented so far would pretty much eliminate that category.

So where does everyone fall in this equation?

-People on this thread have said and i can quote how fucking great she is, and how birds would chirp even only she would have ruled us, even as thrown all growers in jail since she (at least her immediate family) thinks marijuana KILLS people from OD's the world would be perfect. I shouldn't say all would go to prison, she had her donors that were getting rewarded with big marijuana contracts and being insiders so they can make money selling you out, basically like every single last national organization at this point. Sounds fucking marvelous so far, i go to jail, hell all of us would except those that decided to work for $15 hr making someone else rich.

-And whos refighting the election, we won that shit. not even a fucking contest. what's even funnier that he would win again, today vs hillary without a real contest. Every day all day it's russia won the election for trump because Dems cant get over the fact that hillary lost. Do you know how fucking retarded that sounds? You wanna go reread some threads here just prior to the election. The writing was on the wall, there were no hillary signs in yards, no big rallies, nothing, because no one likes the bitch....except a handful here that thinks shes god and their hill to die on. Russia didn't do shit, obviously some people are so out of touch with normal people that don't realize that. Or they think they are so much better and wiser, they just know whats best for these poor dumb fucks that would even consider voting for Trump and shouldn't even acknowledge their voice or ideas.

Heres a few other accomplishments.

-hes added about $4.5 trillion to the economy thru the private sector. Imagine that, without giving money to people (eg bailouts, you those things you bitch about, but support), the private sector just made a shit load of money and it is trickling down. 401ks are up, property value, people are buying shit again, companies are spending money etc etc

-Hes reformed Vet care, you know the one under Obama that literally killed people.....literally let them die in the waiting rooms....vets now can see docs, and it doesn't have to be some shitty navy doc. And the VA can actually fire people now. I'm confident that's a win

-We're getting rid of common core, I guess that doesn't matter to you, but to every parent who actually cares for their children is happy about that. That was literally nothing but a big money give away to industry. They came up with a product to sell to justify spending billions on making kids dumber. But hey, if we make the white kids in the burbs dumb, it will increase test scores in the inner city....that's the logic behind that ..actual quote from your boys education sec '"white suburban moms who — all of a sudden — their child isn't as brilliant as they thought they were, and their school isn't as good as they thought they were.' But that's shit going by by.

-Oh and getting school choice too. I bet that just makes some here so mad because they heard about how ignorant that mean lady is from MI. Because they either fail to realize that this almost exclusively helps minorities get into better schools, or because they want to keep minorities dumb and under control....because they are either racist, or politicans and want a larger voting base...

-which brings me to my next one, shit illegal immigration is at all time low, fuck they are rounding the shit out of gang members, prisoners, criminals etc and getting them the fuck out the country. and they haven't even went after families like people claimed they would. They are trying to be reasonable and go after undesirables, not Jose working in the field. I point this out because ICE was even mentioned here earlier, like it's a new thing......which is fucking hilarious, Trump will prob never get to Obama level deportations. I personally know someone who's facility from ICE. ...here's an industry insider tip for people that hire illegals....you don't keep all their docs in one place because ICE is only allowed to see certain things, but if it's all in the same file or cabinet they can see it legally under plain site rule...you know how i know that, because my industry has been dealing with ICE raids for almost a decade....some don't believe that here though, Donald Trump made ICE

-WE got that fuck out of Paris Agreement. Unless you honestly think we should be the only ones that pay for everyone else, then that's a bad deal. We don't owe anyone shit except out debt. That whole climate thing isn't as real as you think....I know fake news....hey here's something crazy, have someone explain it to you, we all grow, we all know what CO2 does. Whats even funnier as so correctly pointed out, the reason it's 9 out 10 or whatever the number used to be is because the government only paid for work that proved it's theory under obama. That's exactly the opposite of what science does, you literally can't go more bassakward in science than coming up with a conclusion then finding a theory to fit that.....but wait, that theory even gets better....because you can tax people to make it stop, that's right money solves global warming.

-We have pipelines running again, there's a big one too. I dare one of you to debate the poor indian shit with me, because i will absolutely laugh and show you how that was a scam,, that's right a scam, lol we indian don't believe in money unless we can get more money. But the pipeline means we aren't wasting money our green energy. Green energy efficient or it would have been market driving. I always laughed my ass off when people say green energy creates more jobs...I agree, because its not efficient therefore takes more resources than it gives. Really, some of this shit you have to be dumb to believe is good. To put it in growers terms....we should all grow with incad bulbs....because obviously if it takes 100 60 watt bulbs to do what 1 hid light does...then that means incads are better because their are more of them.....that's the green energy shit in a nutshell

-We reneg our trade deals. He won concessions at G20, we are about to reneg NAFTA

-Frank Dodd, well that's shits gone too. Now small companies can actually get loans, that Frank Dodd made illegal. It was illegal under that to give money to start ups, or companies less than 2 years old, basically securing those existing ones didn't get competition and putting small companies at a disadvantages for bids or growing

-On the biz note, a shitload of regs are going away. So that's a plus for every single company. gone are the days of proving that heat kills germs, etc that have been common knowledge to mankind for centuries. Gone are keeping shitload of papers to comply with meaningless regs. You know the average handwashing SOP is about 5 pages long? Let that sink in, and you have to prove that chemicals listed by CDC actually kills germs to USDA. Countless industries will free up countless hours not filing forms that don't mean jack shit, you won't have to have 3 forms to change one form, because it's fucking dumb and actually just serves to create a public sector job off the private.

-BLM, radical leftists etc are losing the colleges or they are getting funding cut..that's a plus in my eyes

-Oh they are working on suppressors being legal without a stamp and national concealed carry..big wins

-His office stated support for medical marijuana....thats a big one in my eyes.

I'm sure I can think of more, just kinda getting tired of it.

EDIT ....oh, just seen other thread from Supermo, trying to figure out a way to hate Trump for redoing our ATC since we are the only country in the world that uses 1960's tech instead of GPS making skys far safer and is actually supported by everyone....give SuperMo time, I'm sure he'll figure out a way to connect this to russia..........oh shit maybe we are buying the equipment from russia........lol....but Id call that a win since it will be safer and decrease delays which increase profits and time with families

and taxes, income tax is going down

19. nippie

2 of 2
    About your cons,

I disagree with arming Saudis, but we arming them to have a firm base in case of war with Iran...whos going to be a nuke power because of obama

About the 800 billion, I can't even believe I have to say anything about this. Where did you get your info, please don't link to NYT or CNN unless it actually contains where the cuts are coming from. The cuts as you call them is blocking medicaid from growing at same rate FOR ABLE BODY PEOPLE!!!! What fuck, why should I pay to have some lazy fuck not work, and you are here defending that shit, acting like it's wrong to make healthy men get a job. How is that remotely OK. I for one will absolutely say I'm ok with this reform, that you shouldn't get a free crazy check and insurance on my back because you don't want to work....actually i'm sure Ive seen others complain here about people that worked the system

Comey made his own bed, btw, he's writing a book, imagine that. Weird how you bitch about LEO but then think FBI should not be accountable to anyone, because that's what comey thought, that he was indy of Justice Department and Exec Branch those no longer accountable to the american people. Fuck he may even committed crimes by leaking information, we all know hes already testified that Trump didn't what people are saying, but Lynch did.

I'd like to see your sources on Bannon, odd how a man would be so racist and work for a mostly jewish company, have a hollywood background etc

And please list EPA, or are you one of the guys that actually likes when EPA raids people with guns for collecting rain water, or plowing their own fields etc. Because no one is for putting poisons and polluting like you claim, whats really being fought over is if you have the right to have property....because EPA says if water collects, even during heavy rains they are in charge...will they did under obama, now that's changed which is a good thing...so please stop with strawman of uncle scrooge poor chemicals into the river to save a nickel. Companies standards far exceed gov regs in every field, because of fear of litigation

And Perry, that's the second time you made this claim...do you care to back that up? Ow, all are judged by your idea of OBama, because none of the others where ever more qualified that Perry, you can actually look that up. Shit Clinton had someone that majored in French I believe, and was known for being a minor league ball player (Richrdson) so where in gods name do you even come up with your idea of this? Seriously

So go ahead and call me a lair, cuck, dicksucker, whatever (didn't some of you complain about the evil names Trump said on the beginning of this thread).....I'll stick to grow logs and teaching the noobs what to do since no one can have a differing opinion if it offends you guys ruling class.

I promise to be good and not say mean things that others would call obvious as fuck

I would encourage people to fact check...that means actually reading facts, not opeds or tv

20. ResinRubber

Wall-o-Trump jizz is all I see. Haven't done more than a cursory scan of your posts in this thread since....well for a long time because they're all pretty much riffs of Conway or Gorka. If you don't know about Perry and the DoE or any of the other bullshit the orange freak is pulling it ain't my fault and I'm not going to go back and look up shit that's on every newspaper in the country just to satisfy some Trump sucking toadie who's too lazy to figure it out for hisself or who figures all the news outlets are bullshit but his Orangness' words are gospel truth. (Depending on the day or self contradiction of the hour)

Name calling? Yep. I point and laugh at every Trumpsucker out there. Or do you expect better behavior from me than you do Pres Tiny Hands? He makes fun of a disabled dude on national tv and that's ok....A nameless dick on an obscure website calls you names and that's unacceptable. Cry me a river snowflake.