Help first grow weird problems. Do you know what this is? HELP Any advice helps

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by Doug_xx2, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

yeah I will prolly mess something up with it but only one way to figure it out :) . I will have a bit to try to learn what I know to get it done :)

blazerwill420 likes this.
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

You're not even kidding about getting the compost mix right. I've got two holes that killed everything I put in them except these last two plants and those have not grown at all and it's been at least a month. The other hole has a blue chocolate in it and it's a clone from one 5 feet away that is about three times it's size. I'm convinced all of it is from compost not being cooked all the way. I know if you do that with vegetables the compost cooks off in the ground but it's sucking up nitrogen and other nutrients until it's cooked. Don't see why it would be any different for weed.

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  3. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

I believe I found the culprit ...... 2017-08-03-08-16-50.jpg

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That looks like thrips.

5. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

I thought maybe it was nanners

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Rofl, I thought it was a close up. If it's not then I'm with you, nanners.

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  7. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

aaaaaand... the deed is done 20170804_165818.jpg 20170804_164941.jpg 20170804_170133.jpg 20170804_170445.jpg 20170804_171255.jpg 20170804_171702.jpg 20170804_171953.jpg 20170804_172340.jpg

Attached Files:

8. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

in the end after picking on it before cut down I ended up with this 20170819_182553.jpg
    The box has some bubble in it and a piece of bho.
    Question what do I do with the BHO if I don't have a dab rig? it certainly is a pain in the arse to work with LOL
    I still have a little of the trim in the freezer. I ran out of ice and my arm got tired LOL. Thanks for everything guys :)

blazerwill420 and nippie like this.
  9. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Nice haul, Doug!

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  10. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

@OldSmokey Thanks man :) I need a grinder and a dab rig that doubles as a bong for cheap. Any ideas?

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Just smear the BHO on top of a bowl of those nuggs. A stoner sundae if you will.

Congrats on the success.

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  12. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

20170826_053311.jpg View attachment 19458
    @ResinRubber thanks for the great advice. Thank everyone here for all the good advice I got. It is much apreciated. I ended up finally being able.to scrape together enough for this. It ain't much but it works.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  13. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I see a crystal nail, I see a dome, I see a glass bong but I don't see a perch (base) for the nail and dome.

Congrats on you haul man nice job!

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  14. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

I just been dropping the nail in the hole on the 14mm connector heating it and dropping the dome over it. Is there something missing that should have come with it? I was gonna get a bucket to but I didn't have the other 20 dollars it was gonna cost

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  15. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Duh. Yeah. Of course. The bong is male, and the dome is female, so they likey. And the nail sits right on bong so no problemo. Sorry totally spaced that. You're not missing anything except an Internet Forum Dude asking dumb questions. See I complete your rig!

16. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

roflmao :)
    No problem I'm not real familiar with the dabbing thing yet so I wasn't sure

17. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

holy shit weighed it all and came up with 1.8 uh we'll just say units of measurement and that is what was left. Holy fucking shit I may have overdone it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

blazerwill420 and nippie like this.
  18. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Good ole days, i remember my first real indoor run and was hoping to get qp, ended up with 20 and thats even after i lost most heads to mold.

Congrats, enjoy....growing is an addiction, now youll constantly be trying to out do those numbers

Doug_xx2 likes this.
  19. Doug_xx2

Doug_xx2 Active Member

I may live in Colorado but having spent most of my life in NY so that makes my boys hide a little
    LOL

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Congratulations Doug, I'm glad you have your first harvest done. looking good brother. I look forward to your next grow. :Smoking:

Doug_xx2 likes this.