Why CA is laughable

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Aug 29, 2017.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I'm looking for a place where I can keep my stuff and be left alone. It seems to be harder to find than it should be. Oh, also need high speed internet.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Yo AB. Looking smart in the hookah alien avy.

Idaho; Awesome powder. Cool back country. Fucked up cops. Weed is verboten! Boise- avoid at all costs unless you're passing through to get to Bogus Basin on a powder day. Panhandle- Lots'a Mormon'ish types. Avoid them. More dangerous than the bears. East side- The only part of Idaho to spend time in and that's because it's more like Montana, with a mix of ranchers, loggers, hippies and regular folks, than the rest of Idaho.

As an aside----
    Cops are dicks. All cops are dicks. In a Venn diagram of dicks and cops there would be only one circle. Nobody becomes a cop just because they want to help people. Those guys become firemen and EMT's and shit. Cops become cops because they like having the authority to impose their version of Right and wrong. They think this is 'helping' people. If you're one of the people who don't want to be 'helped' or who doesn't proscribe to their version of Right and wrong this 'help' is identical to them being a dick.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    SirStynkalot likes this.
  3. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Thank you sir, but it's the same Avatar I've had for years. Made by ClayStreet back in the day. It is suppose to be animated, though. Do animated avatars not work with the new site?

What's wrong with Boise? My wife and I were thinking about the Boise area. Maybe a touch north-east, into the mountains.

Then, again, we were in Eastern Idaho, near Ashton. Close to the borders of Montana and Wyoming. We really loved it there. We are already on planning on going back for another vacation.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

It's a wanna be city that's not a city. All the shit with none of the cosmopolitan benefits. But then I dislike Denver too, and Salt Lake City, so maybe it's just me.