New toy

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by greenjah, May 20, 2017.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I shall have one some day....seriously jealous :pimp:

2. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Believe it or not i have only used it twice, waisted quite a bit of butane the first time.
    I have learned that putting the reclaim tank in dry ice and water not just regular ice and water may be needed.
    Also i think i dont need to change the dewaxing filters every time. Last run i tried to and it was so cold that ice instantly formed on the metal where the rubber seals go so i could not get it sealed back up to do another run.
    Within a week i will get the butane filled back up and try again.

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

That's nice dude!! I'm thinking it's a great investment long term with as much of the market leaning toward that version of the product. It's a shame to waste anything of value, like trim and small shit that otherwise would be hard to liquidate. Are you just working just your own shit of planning on contracting the service to other growers?
    Be Cool, CG

4. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

Bump, The guy dropped the price of the TE 700 extractor to $2800, New it's $8000, what a steal...

5. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

In the future i may take other peoples trim, i have had offers but with all my time going into the greenhouse i dont have time. I wish i would have gotten one like the TE 700 mytwhyt is looking at just to have an easier way while still working on the greenhouse but i know i would have ended up with one like i got anyway because of the dewax. It makes it more pure so in the end i will be able to run other peoples material and have a healthier product.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man it's a shame to have an asset with that much potential and not maximize it. But I guess there's only so many hours in a day.
    Be Cool, CG