Aloha from FOE20 of ABNormal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mic Normal, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

aloha Kind folks.....Im FOE20 of AB Normal founded in 2004....Been involved with cannabis since the mid 80s....Love the topic and hope to be helpful....
    FOE20
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Wel
    Welcome to GK . lot of good people here.

Mic Normal likes this.
  3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I just spent like 20 minutes trying to find some correlation between the text and the image...

Well done :pimp:

:roll:

And welcome

Mic Normal likes this.
  4. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

thnx bigbudz and GGoblin.......yea sorry I should have made that more clear....We keep a plant called Mishku...Its pictured on the cover.....also got the HotMILF for that issue which is Jan 2014.........Image above is the same image I just posted in this post....but heres the original....and the MILF article......
    FOE20

Attached Files:

5. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome-Bud

Mic Normal likes this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

W.elcome aboard!

Mic Normal likes this.
  8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Aloha

Mic Normal likes this.
  9. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Just did the same damn thing.

Howdy AbN. What drifts you to GK?

Mic Normal likes this.
  11. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

someone mentioned it to me.....so we just checked it out.....I have a mild Med/Rec following so haven't mentioned being here but as said just feeling it out atm....We'd like at some point to have a help desk here to offer our input on our work....
    Already have them at a few sites....So if this is a option just let me know....Were mostly a non-profit so any income goes back into the work...
    were also on FB and Instagram as MicNormal......We do live feeds at times so your welcome to drop in and say aloha!@........just hope to be helpful
    FOE20

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Good on you. I've been working with a couple of wellness group on Kauai to get them a few hard to find strains. Seems you folks are setting up some good small provider networks over there.

If you're interested in setting up a Help Desk of sorts on GK I'd suggest contacting our Admin MrGreenjeans via Private Message.

Mic Normal likes this.
  13. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

ok kewl n thanks ResinRubber.....will doob...
    FOE20

14. Mic Normal

Mic Normal New Member

We'll be out there thru 2018....Lots on deck and hope to see many new faces!.........stay tuned
    FOE20

Attached Files:

bigbudztoo likes this.