Paranoid

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Mar 16, 2018.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Put my trash cans out the other night and when I went to work one was gone and a empty box from Amazon was gone. All day I'm thinking the cops got it . But no one knows I'm growing then I'm thinking it was my electric bill or Amazon or even GK PARANOID .So I get home the wife tells me the trash can was across the street by the guys van he doesn't have cans so he must have used mine to clean shit out of it.Not so PARANOID now.-Bud

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Had a seed order seized by customs a few years ago. That had me looking out windows and thinking about taking down the room for a while.

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Stoner paranoia. LOL I’ve experienced it a few times over my life.

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

It gets us all, as long as no ones pounding at the door yelling "we have a warrent!"
    :water pipe smoker:

I finally quit Turing off the lights when the chopper flys over.

5. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I used to have a problem with cops stopping at my house to ask how to get to the other side of the dead end...never did know if they really were looking for directions or if they were strategically checking up on a tip without a warrant

Alaska paper maps were shit until google maps fixed their nonsense, which was only 10 yrs ago or so

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LMAO! Been there done that myself. Many moons ago...not so paranoid these days. I guess I just stopped giving a rat's ass. :animbong:

7. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

Yeah, this is one of our common problems but we can't help it. Well then good luck everyone!