Gifted clone.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

So I was at my local Hydro store where I’m friends with the owners. I was picking up some vermiculite when one of the owners asked if I would like a clone! So she gives me a clone of Orange Chamaeleon. I’ve never heard of it. The breeder is a local of the area.
    Here are the numbers so to speak. I looked them up online. I like what I’m seeing. she said this one is a 9 week strain.
    D4C7560A-0A47-44B0-8D37-40E73C5D7085.png 8D23C357-5F56-4879-BE12-F33D3C75E98A.png

2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

When I purchased my beans I was looking at a strain called Tangerine. It's still on my bucket list too. Looks like a fine lineage for sure Mr.GJ. Have fun growing that girl out.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I ran that tangerine, it was a nice littke treat. The one Me.G has looks way better. Almost looks like a orange platium type goodie. Nice score....

Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  4. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Speaking of which, can we order these in the us? I'm still looking for ak47, haven't seen it at any of the local seed suppliers

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Seedsherenow.com is in Oregon. I like A LOT of the stuff they carry.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  6. Mrgreengenes

They have a good reputation in my book.

7. Justcheckingitout

I just checked out the site, they got the shit that killed elvis and some of the best stuff I seen in a while. Plus they carry Brothers Grimm, my all time personal smoke Fav. They got a huge fire selection that's for sure. Plus side also, no over seas shipping crap waiting on the dam tracking number for 2 weeks. God bless America. Things are looking up....

8. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I just found out the two things I wanted to know. 1. Good feedback from you guys 2. They are stateside. I have been eyeing some of their stuff on and off. They have BOGs Blue moonrocks- a 70/30 Indica dominant strain i have been curious about for a while.

9. Justcheckingitout

I seen those moon rocks, they looked real good. There was about 5 or 6 others I would like to run, well there was more like 15. Lol

bigbudztoo likes this.
  10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Kids in a candy store. :laugh:

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Yeah, new strains are like Christmas morning for growers.

Herb likes this.
  12. Mrgreengenes

I agree!

13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Right there with ya. I have a wish list myself. :beerchug:

14. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I haven't found anything that does the trick for me like ak47... At least what I remember of ak47

I'll check out this place here in Oregon, thanks for the leg up

15. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I wonder if the AK Widow 47 I have is similar to the AK47 itself. The pheno I had took after the AK side for sure. Nice smoke none the less. Tends to be a sativa feel to the head but makes me forget what I was just thinking about a second before. The head kinda reminds me of the GSC I grew.

16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's why my go to is candyland. Nothing else like ke it, especially grown in a flood table.