GSC / Lemonberry/ TGA Subcool seed testers.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Mrgreengenes, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Here is my next grow of Lemonberry and GSC, they are in the ebb and flow table left side of room. The first 6 plants in the pots to the right of the table are 4 Vanilla Tart testers three are confirmed females, and 2 Kaffir Lime testers that are confirmed females. The last 4 on the back of the table are GSG, Bubble Bomb, GG#4 and Orange Chameleon.
    A34C6347-4533-45BF-A21B-4839F05E572F.jpeg 1011D0BB-A930-4E8C-A84D-22E29640A339.jpeg

2. XxSpyder420

XxSpyder420 Planted Seed

Looking good mrgreenjeans. I've always wanted to get my hands on some of that lemonberry. Kinda tough for me to find around my neck of the woods here in Ma. If i remember correctly they were available for some time on sannies, but every time I've looked there for them on there I cant find them for the life of me. Or the fusion seeds tab that sannies used to have.

3. Mrgreengenes

I’m in Massachusetts if you ever want a cutting.
    I have the original Lemonberry and the lemon pheno. She rocks.

4. Mrgreengenes

The plants are all leveled out and filling back in nicely. I’ll be flipping the lights to flowering mode next weekend.
    3C44B9A4-8ECE-4700-8F09-F8ED2B9A5ACB.jpeg 6FEA2749-68E6-402E-9BF6-3CCA483DC9BC.jpeg

Herb and bigbudztoo like this.
  5. Mrgreengenes

Here they are the night before I flip the lights to 12/12. I’m looking for a lot of flower in this grow.

bigbudztoo and OldSmokey like this.
  6. XxSpyder420

XxSpyder420 Planted Seed

Ohh really you are, I may have to take you up on that. Seeing as those beans seem impossible to find now a days. If I can figuare out how to put up pictures of my current grow I will put it in the grow logs.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  7. Mrgreengenes

After defoliation.
    B6ED6C86-9CA1-4931-96BD-613DD04563A4.jpeg

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Wasnt there a band called the "bare naked ladies"? This is what it reminds me of, But the proof is in the pudding.

ducrider and Max Rockatansky like this.
  9. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Hell of a grow going there Greenjeans :)

Ill be checking back on this one :)

MAD MAX

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  10. Mrgreengenes

Here they are one week after I removed all fan leaves.
    E0493EB6-00D4-4B16-A19B-91B5C6DC3730.jpeg

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Welcome...to the machine!

Nicely done as always MrGJ. :beerchug:

12. Mrgreengenes

Here’s a couple shots with the lights out that I took this morning. The girls are 2 1/2 weeks into flower at this point.
    A18C02B8-77B8-4F22-9E21-BA9F83165AC5.jpeg 1E4A7538-DB4E-44D5-AEBA-C33FD0C8203B.jpeg AB5D0E9F-B55B-4CFC-AB8C-D21EB6161BB7.jpeg

13. Max Rockatansky

damn I wish I had half your skill LOL

MAD MAX

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  14. Mrgreengenes

Here they are with lights on Max.
    1B7472D0-CF7C-439C-921F-3FAF1609470A.jpeg

15. Max Rockatansky

so beautiful and perfect :)

I wish my plants looked like that

MAD MAX

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  16. Mrgreengenes

They are exactly 4 weeks into flower since I flipped the lights to 12/12. Took this picture last night before lights went out.
    FDF860FB-0B17-424A-8805-0FC2919FFC18.jpeg

17. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

It just looks so ... Bare. Like there's room for leaves that wouldn't be in the way.

How much does one of those pots in front generally get you?

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  18. Mrgreengenes

The pots in front are one gallon that I run the testers in. They are flowerd small. On the table to the left of the room there are eight plants I’ll average 2 Ounces per plant
    Depending on strain.

19. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The uniformity is awsome.

20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Um yeah that's looking pretty sharp Boss.
    Our gardens are synced up again like windshield wipers on a strangers car.. ;)

I gotta tell ya I'm not sure if the Gorilla Glue is going to turn out to be a keeper or not. Don't get me wrong it's great smoke but its so damn branchy it takes twice an many stakes as the others and ounce for ounce takes damn near twice as long to trim. Lots of plusses and minuses with this one. There are at least one or two in the room about to be flipped so we'll see how those do in comparison but they're on the chopping block for sure. :animbong: