2018 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

The wood looks like pot creates..:bigok:

Nice plants.

2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Very nice....I do not envy those that have to harvest and trim that jungle. :roll:

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Man they are coming out beautiful! We need to chat in person someday my friend.

4. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks everybody, as harvest goes on i am extremely disappointed it the yield.
    I am really starting to think that dry trimming has been screwing me bad for the last couple years.
    My average has been 1.5 per plant on the last few crops and this crop had bigger buds, twice the top collas, and they were rock hard. So far 6 lsd's gave me 6 lbs and the 8 glue i will know by friday but its not looking and better, i dont know whats going on but in drying i am loosing way to much size and density which makes it loose even more to the trimmer cause it eats it up. Today decided to take a dive in the humidity and it made it even worse for trimming, i eventually gave up and left the door open so it will remoisten over night.

Sorry for the rant, the point is i will not be dry trimming any more. The next crop is in a week and will get wet trimmed. We will see then for sure if hang drying and trimming is the problem.

This plant should yield at least 2 lbs but i only got 1 or a little more after hang drying whole plants and dry trimming.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gorilla glue #4
    [​IMG]

LSD
    [​IMG]

5. Mrgreengenes

The dry trimming is killing you my friend. I’ve tried both and gains more from wet trim.
    I also place mine in Tupperware containers after the first week of drying and burp daily until they are ready to jar and seal. My weight went way up.

6. greenjah

Does GK still ever do the meet and greet?
    One day soon when the hydro gets going i wouldnt mind doing some traveling to mabe get to meet some people in this buiseness and start getting my name out there.

7. Mrgreengenes

No not really. DXE has a a few of us over from time to time at his house in New York State.
    There is a 2019 Cannabis convention coming up. I’ll be there Saturday.
    D2D47903-4CD5-4EDA-9C93-02DBEC892406.png

8. greenjah

Things have been pretty good at the farm, had a bit to much to handle this summer but have still got a lot done. I just got done building the dry room, got it done in 11 days. I had 1 helper for about 50% of it so ide say not to bad for only 1 to 2 people.
    Started putting it to use today, this is the 4th harvest of the summer and only have 1 more that i am putting into flower as soon as we get the majority of this crop done. After that i will be all hydro, i did loose 2 of the 3 current hydro plants to root rot but i am not to discouraged because they were taken out of dirt so there was peat moss still stuck in there and i kkept the water to high till now so i am 90% certain the combo is what did it.
    Anyway here are a few pics from the build

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. skitzo420

skitzo420 New Member

I looooove it!

10. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

That is 1 hell of a setup there Greenjah :)

I'm jelly :)

MAD MAX