Wow... This place has changed.

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by RacerX, Oct 12, 2015.

1. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

Hello GK, its been 10 years since I visited and 15 since my last stealth operation. I guess Herbsparky & Rangerdanger are long gone. Just checking in to see if any old heads are still out here. Almost finished setting up my stealth grow & was wondering where I can get a new loupe. Radio Shack used to have the best... Who's got the best one nowadays.

Peace to all & GROWKIND!

Max Rockatansky and nappyhawk like this.
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome back RacerX! I'm still here. Herb pops in once in a blue moon to say hi. Hope you have been well.:redbong:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Things change there too...now it's WallyMart for a Pocket scope. Around $12.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

You can find em for your phone now also...radio shack doesn't carry em anymore. At least not the ones by me, just tried to get one a couple weeks ago

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Its a oldtimer reunion :roflmao:

Long time bro, good to see ya back around. When I came back they said old Ranger was dead. Yep, Herb pops in and out, I bet he would love to hear from you. I still see Useless around here and there also. That crazy dude from accross the pond pops in and out, a few others and losts of newer cool people!

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Nice to see the old heads checking in!

7. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

Wow, good to see you guys! I had to secure my pc & I've already started designing/building my cabinets. Kids are grown & gone so... I'm coming back with a vengeance. Thanks for the welcome back.

8. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

RangerDanger got a brain tumor and decided to end his life at his outdoor grow location...i wanna say about 8 years ago

9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Its wild all the stuff that has gone on with everyone, I always wonder where all our other grow friends ended up. A few pop in here and there, alot just seemed to dissapear or take to facebook and other places. I will prob always be illegal so this is a good place for me. :thumbsup:

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  10. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

The new kid

I have been here A while but I feel like the new kid

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Funny I was just watching Ridiculous 6 on netflix and one of the brothers is this yeti looking dude, named..... Herb. LOL I couldn't stop laughing.

[YOUTUBE]qUp7Qgimn38[/YOUTUBE]

12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Did I hear my name called? Not sure if ya still check in Racer but I am now known as 'Herb'...I stopped being a sparky LONG ago. I'm a mountain tour guide now.:photographe:

13. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Daves not here man :pimp:

:roll:

14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Now that is just......odd. :confused:

No he's not...where the HELL is Skuzzi by the way? I miss fucking with his head. Teasing

15. troy_mccular

troy_mccular Begun Flowering

Cool post. I'm back after about 7 years. I remember some of you guys.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Herb Skuzzi is on FB all the time

17. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Not sure I know where to find him on FB. I'll have to pop on that account and see what I can see. I don't get over there much these days.