Someone said.....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by blazerwill420, Jan 14, 2019.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I should start selling all the wood stuff I've been making. Just pulled the trigger on the domain name today. Now I have to build up my inventory a little then design my website and on line store. Lots of stuff going on.

Keep a look out.

www.woodfusions.com

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Looks like you're off to a good start with a fresh looking webpage.. What sort of stuff are you making?

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm starting small. Stash boxes, boxes with hidden compartments, vape pen holders, jewelry boxes and the like. I'm in the process of setting up the store and building inventory now. I had the store live yesterday testing it, it's pretty slick. The main thing now is to build some inventory and get it out there on the site. The store has built in SEO on the back end for each item, it's pretty cool. I'll be able to take all credit cards and paypal as payment, in addition I have a card swiper (square) for my phone so I can sell with that on the spot.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Here's just one example, I made this for the wife last year. It's pine, red oak, black walnut and cherry (hence wood fusion). The finish is oil based polyurethane. DSC_0110.JPG DSC_0112.JPG DSC_0115.JPG

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

And a cherry vape pen box. This sucker was tricky.

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG DSC_0127.JPG DSC_0124.JPG DSC_0126.JPG

ducrider likes this.
  6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Been down this road myself. Who here still remembers Stealthstash?

Good luck brother. Follow your dreams. I still need to get back into my woodworking. Nothing else satisfies quite like it.

7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Thanks man, been really busy lately getting the back end of the store setup. I've got a couple of projects going on line soon.

Herb likes this.
  8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

A poplar box on the left and a cherry/walnut one on the right. Both are in various stages of finish, I sand down to 400 grit, rub on polyurethane mixed with mineral spirits and it creates a Danish oil type finish

IMG_20190123_114846.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I remember. Looks like blaze has got some quality stuff going on here now.

Herb and blazerwill420 like this.
  10. Justcheckingitout

Ok, mark me for the hidden chamber box. Can we place a order on the site? I guess I should prob look. Lol.

Edit: i signed up on the site it was the glgroves email.

11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That part must be fucked up or I have something set wrong, never even saw it. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit.... Pretty sure it's fixed now , try once more please.

13. Justcheckingitout

I will retry tonight

14. Justcheckingitout

I get "please sign up with a valid email address" when I try to sign up. Sight look way cool thou.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  15. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Nice looking woodwork, Blazer!

16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Interesting