Ak47 cherry pheno

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by ResinRubber, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

A gift from a fellow grower that resides in my garden. Even though the veg trailer suffered a setback, the flower garden came through just fine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

That purple color is sweet! Hows the smell? Taste?

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  3. ResinRubber

As if I need to tell you.

Sweet anesthetic taste. Cool on the inhale like a cough drop. Very little smell in the bag/jar. Nicely potent with a lucid calm high. Purple is her winter coat requiring night time garden temps just below 60F.

4. Justcheckingitout

I never got enough cold to get that killer purple color. Looks tasty. How long are you letting it go in flower? I am curious after 6-8 weeks the smell in bud? I never got past 8 weeks i can remember, i always had to chop due to space needed.

5. ResinRubber

I cut the AK at nine weeks. Just a habit to run most strains a week past peak flower. Some buds can tend to foxtail a little, but they clean up just fine.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Very nice ResinRubber! Love the color!

7. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

OMG
    I love that purple color man
    Glad to see some survivor from the carnage
    Keep on keeping on

MAD MAX

8. Justcheckingitout

Are you getting good hauls at 9 weeks? I know at 6 weeks in bud there is a huge cherry smell. I wondered if you kept the strain. I love it Fixing to chop some in 2 weeks. Also they do reveg nice.

9. ResinRubber

Decent enough. Kind of on the low end to average for a commercial strain at about 2-3 oz. for a 36 inch plant. It's the aromatic hit that keeps this one going. Folks love the sensation of a cool cherry eucalyptus on the inhale. The cherry drops off quite a bit late in flower but the eucalyptus aromatic picks up more. It also picks up a ton more frostiness on the lower buds, which is a good thing for hash makers or folks who extract a lot.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Those are real beauties Res. Nicely done! :animbong: