Black market prices falling big time!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I have heard thru the grape vine prices around my area are 120 a zip and around 1200 a elbow for strains like green crack and such and its indoor growed prob shipped from other states I am only guessing, Thats 60 cheaper than the last time i heard. I wonder how low it will go if rec is passed this year in FL? I heard of a bill that may allow personal grows prob for med and the Governor just told the house to get smokable stuff on the books for med and its comming soon, real soon like a couple months. Most cities have already passed not only small amounts a misdemeanor but also pipes and stuff too. So if you get caught with under 21 grams and a bowl its just a ticket and no probation or criminal record. Times in Fl are finally changing also....I thought it would be another 5 years at least

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

The market is saturated with weed from the west coast & CO. I saw a dramatic drop in prices around here beginning 3-4 months ago. There is still a good market for truly top shelf cannabis but even that market has shrunken by 30% or so.

3. Justcheckingitout

Well at least when I get back to my routine, i wont have to pay even the discount price.
    Can I get a amen.....:animbong:

Herb likes this.
  4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Prices are in the cellar here. Zips of good stuff going for 75 bucks. Even the rec shops in WA. are dropping prices . The days of 2500 dollar lbs are long gone.

5. Justcheckingitout

There is still is money in it for the little guys. There will always be people wanting a bag and dont want to pay for or cant get a med card. Well in my area anyways.

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

It's horseshit. Small timers in illegal states are getting crushed. I can "craft" weed with the best of them, but West coast overage is getting hard to overcome.

ducrider and Justcheckingitout like this.
  7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Resistance is futile.

8. Justcheckingitout

The best thing for the little guys is old friends that dont want to deal with finding new connections. That and most only want a 1/4 bag and dont want to buy a z at a time. But for those who want more, the cheaper deals are all over. Its getting wide spread for sure.

9. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

yeah
    I've noticed this too
    Just switched dealers to younger guy
    Better weed half the price and I get my bag within hours of calling
    Alot of trade offs for sure
    Im not a really good grower so it helps me alot
    On the other hand I wont get as much if I have extra at some point in the future
    If the trade off for that is not having to sweat the police then Im OK with it

Just my 2 cents worth

MAD MAX

Herb likes this.
  10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

sad but probably true. Craft growers will always produce the best quality however the number of those willing to pay the price is shrinking.
    Please feel free to keep the west coast weed on your own side of the country! :affro:

Herb and blazerwill420 like this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOL! Will do my friend...Will do. ;)

BTW...I don't contribute in any way to those falling prices. Always have and always will grow for personal use only. :cool-og:

Lvstickybud likes this.
  12. Justcheckingitout

Always nice to have for a trade thou...new xbox...etc. :affro:

Herb likes this.
  13. Justcheckingitout

I have seen it all now...50 a z going around some parts. Was 4 times as much not so far back and that was a good deal. You know your a born grower when you still grow your own when you can just about buy it cheaper with no work on your part.
    :beerchug:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Really? Around here the dispensary's are about 350 a z. I know people still getting that. Average seems to be 200-300

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

We're stabilizing between $100-$250 a zip. Top shelf buyers are maybe learning it's better to pay up for good weed? Wholesale is still in the gutter though. $1500-$$2400 a pound and generally running on the low side. If my weed goes under $100 an ounce wholesale, after expenses I'm working for less than minimum wage.

Any garden that isn't top notch is almost guaranteed to lose money selling just bud. And thank god for edibles. Middle aged weed eaters sucking on sour apple canna bombs and chewing down gummie slammers have become the thing.