JCIO Bounce Back Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

yes they are way over vegged, I was waiting for the roofers to come back and fix shit before i put the plants in flower but fuck them, I can hide stuff out back when they come and I got a new 03 ozone gen to help, so I took 3 clones of each and the moms are just starting flower after a week. Since that pic, I trimmed the lower 1/3 of the plants and cut the thin branches in the middle was a 13 gal trash bag full. This is going to be a epic haul of 8 different strains.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

How have you installed the Ozone generator, ducted or just venting into the room? I'm consistently over powering the carbon scubbers beyond wk 5 or 6 and I've been conserving adding a Ozone generator to the mix.

3. Justcheckingitout

I just run it for 15 min every hr in the garage but have it shut off a hr before i go in each the stealth will be ducted out thru the roof vent with hot air. Right out over the neighbors wooded lot By end off this week we will have it framed and i can show intake and exaust and lights.... its epic for me Max from here is helping my big time. I dont know anyone personally in the day to day that i trust to help Rule #1 is why its rule#1. Only growers understand and can be trusted in my book. My daily closest friends dont know i grow.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  4. Justcheckingitout

A couple bud pics. Had to take while leds were on. These were moved from hps to led last week They were veged to long and not great light in the old room but getting some decent bud from them. The next round is going to be looking good. I will start a new grow log with the clones from the next batch of new ones. I already put the moms from them in flower Will prob show off some of them buds when they are ready. 20190319_213456.jpg 20190319_213514.jpg 20190319_213533.jpg 20190319_213553.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  5. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

nice and Frosty looking dude

MAD MAX

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Love it!

7. Justcheckingitout

Thanks all. A few more pics. These are almost ready for chop. I am going to see if i can get alittle more chunk. 20190401_221342.jpg 20190401_221413.jpg 20190401_221439.jpg

Max Rockatansky, Herb and Discorilla like this.