It was time for a break...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by bigbudztoo, Mar 3, 2019.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Hey, GK.
    After nearly 9 years of growing, I was hitting burnout on growing. Same strains, harvesting a lot more than we needed, etc. So, The last plants came down on Nov 11th and the lights turned off. Now, the urge to start again is back so a full scale cleaning of everything in the room- pots. buckets, repaint the tables etc. I have also invested in some new strains that have me excited. I am keeping 2 of my old ones- Mastodon and Golden Nugget . I have received the first of the new ones- well new to me- in Super Lemon haze. I have 12 femmed seeds of that and Purple kush is on the way. Dabney has been offered and that will go into the mix as well. I got the new seeds out of Canada. Y'all might want to take a peek at Farmerslabseeds.com . They are in Vancouver and have a good selection of strains in reg, auto and fem. Great prices and even guarantee shipping and viability. It looks like I will be popping seeds in the next 2 weeks and getting back into the game.

Take care, everyone.
    BBT

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I think we all have got the burn out before. I sure did. Its cool to get new strains and start fresh with old ones too. A good clean out will be great for start off pest control also. Cant wait to see the new strains. Sounds cool That site in Vancouver is pretty cool. Lots off goodies.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Same here, i was about to get going last year and Harvey came along. I have the house about finished inside so, i put some seeds into germination a few days ago. It's time

ducrider likes this.
  4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

GIT nice to see you around, you going to do any dwc? Yeah these dam hurricanes are getting everyone past few years. I am hoping with a new roof I am good for a few years.

Grown in Tx. likes this.
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

2016 was my burnout year. Not one shit was given and I got what I got.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  6. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Yes, it was definitely a new experience seeing 2 feet of water flowing across my property.

I'm starting in tubs for the first go round while i get all the stuff for dirt.

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Yep...been there myself. Especially the growing too much part. I'm set up with a good amount of reserves now so it's strictly one indoor grow per year now. The rest of the year I can sit back, smoke my herb, and stay stress free. Just do what feels good to ya and stick with it. When it becomes a burden then it's time to step away for a bit and let the newness come back when it's ready. Best of luck to ya on this new grow.

ducrider and bigbudztoo like this.