WOW - I am a F**cking newbie

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by The Tron, Jan 22, 2020.

1. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Okay guys, we have dusted off most of the old equipment, ordering new bulbs, seeds, and a tent, setting up Tronville once again...... when We realized something.

We have fucking forgot how to grow lol, We looked at the old Harvest calendar still on the wall and it's like DAMMM our last harvest was in Nov 2013, what the fuck do We need to do first. When you turn over a regular harvest, you take for granted all that you do out of experience and knowledge without even thinking about it. Well now it's been years and we are forced to try and relearn it all.

But Fear NOT growkind, Tronville will thrive again and the Tronman will once again fly HIGH over the town Harvest fighting for the rights of all who love freshly trimmed bud and even fresher shaved pussy. We will battle for all the oppressed who are forced to pick seeds from their bagged Mexican Bullshit. The thick Dick one is back. We will push for ........................uhhh.....eerrr pardon us.

Anywho We will update progress as we move forward.

TRONVILLE - founded - 2001 - re-populated 2020

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

You going to do soil or hydro, hempy? Dont forget the pest control.

3. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

I have always used soil in the past, and will do so this go round as well

ducrider likes this.
  4. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

So we have found some interesting positive turns of events in Growing, our country is getting it.
    First off, the prices are extremely lower than they used to be, We see that competition has made equipment more reasonable.
    And everybody has jumped on board, Amazon, Target all selling equipment, seeds produced in country and delivered promptly, and Walmart selling and delivering (free of charge) needed merchandise at a REALLY good price.

So far so good, and yes we now have our first citizens in Tronville 2.0
    you guys stay safe - Tron ~ out.

5. Justcheckingitout

Its good in several states. One day I hope to be out of the shadows also. I may move to tronville...:animbong:

The Tron likes this.
  6. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

So....just a quick update
    We of course had a couple hiccups, we literally loved a few sprouts to death with the classic new mistake of wow they like that water so let's give em some more.
    Later our T8 vegging light blew a ballast, that turned out to be a blessing in disguise because we explored and then jumped into the world of LED's which was just coming into popularity when we last grew.
    We must say were unsure at first but have fallen in love with the LED's, less heat, less energy awesome results so far. We are going to give it a go for flowering as well in the near future.

We currently are feeling really good about our progress and Tronville is looking awesome. We got several strains going and they are looking really good.
    We realized that its not just about getting the crop but the gardening itself is very therapeutic. We truly missed that part and are enjoying the day to day and we know you all understand.

You guys Stay Safe, Stay healthy, STAY HOME, not even the Tronman can shield you from this shit.

Tron ~ Out

ducrider likes this.
  7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

A word about LED's, there's no free lunch not even in Tronville. What I mean by that is to get the results of 1000-1200w of HPS it will take 900is watts of LED. The marketing of a 600w LED equaling 1000w HPS is bunk if you want more than some personal for you & the fam.

stay safe out there yourself as well!!

8. Justcheckingitout

Leds are great
    I love the engine leds, i think those and that last indus set up rappid had were awsome. Those with dwc were best buds I ever grew next to hempy...

9. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

we appreciate the info for sure. have not yet made the move to LED's for flowering, yet, mainly because we bought a new bulb and hood for the 600 watt and want to get a round or two out of em. But we will switch though, not having to run an additional exhaust for cooling, less heat, and less wattage is a triple win in DaVille.

on an different note : things are moving along wonderfully in Tronville, we thank you guys for being there.

10. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

New Year (late) update
    We are Fully LED and will never go back. No heat, less energy same results.
    Dont puff as much these days and have literally overgrown ourselves.
    The Cupboard doth run over.
    looking at Rosin presses and infusion methods now. Something old heads like us thought we would never be into.
    Stay safe all.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I also just went LED and I am also liking it. Into making my own Gummies and shatter but a rosin press is way out of my league.

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

:D:animbong:You guys and your led. I just switched to digital ballast.

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well I needed to replace everything so I went for it.

14. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

LED's have come a long way from when they first were used for gardening. Can't see EVER putting up T8's or the ole hooded, vented 600 watter again.
    We had an application for residence in Tronville from a perspective tenant named "Nugsmasher". The application was approved and the Mini moved in a few days ago.
    We are pleased with this new resident, and her presence appears to be a much welcome addition to Tronville as we move into dabbing, vaping (safely), and cooking methods.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  15. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hmmmm. All the rosin presses I've seen have been very expensive. Then again I haven't looked in quite awhile.

17. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

This is 164 grams from a 185 watt led..
    RDWC Waterloo scrog DS-200 Led | GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum
    The reason I didn't move up to a bigger led at the time was the cost.. That plus the fact that I found the 315 watt cmh lights. They gave me what I was getting from my 600 watt hps..

And our yields have been gram for gram comparable with the 600 Watter without the heat, or additional electric costs

LV, I ran across this press.. Thinking about getting one with this next check..
    2.4"x4.7" Hand Rosin Press Machine Crank Heat Transfer High Pressure S – Vevor US
    Found it on another $20 cheaper..[/QUOTE]

We looked at several different brands before we accepted the application for the Nugsmasher, dealing with a lot of pressure and heat and figured for long term use we were better
    off going with a proven brand as opposed to something that may not survive repeated use the real world. We are very pleased so far with the results.
    We have made some VERY decent edibles, very decent.
    The first lady tried a "small" bit of some dessert we made (she isn't a smoker) and we spent an hour talking her down LOL.

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hmmmm. Now I'll have to go do some research.

19. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots