Quick Question about Neighbors backyard lights.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by CanadianDAN, Jul 21, 2020.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

So i have been growing in my yard for like 15 years now, as some of you older OGs on here would know. I recently had a new young couple move in next door and theyre very nice people. The guy is a super botanist and basically lives in his yard drinking beer and tending to his many garden plants and expensive flowers. So about a month ago the decided to hang those small glass bulb strings of lights along the far side fence of their yard since they basically live back there all night it gives them some help seeing and whatnot.

So my question is, can those regular old glass lights that teen girls decorate their bedroom walls with actually cause problems for my plants that ive got going out there? I know theyre not supposed to get any light at night except and the moon light isnt an issuse, but can the glow from these lights affect my girls? I might have to build some sort of barrier between my garden and their yard i suppose?

Please let me know what you guys think. Ive never had to worry about too much light back there until these new people moved in. I dont want my girls going hermapordite or being full of seeds.

Thanks!

2. CanadianDAN

By the way, these are the kind of lights. This isnt their yard, but these are the type i meant.

Attached Files:

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I use to grow in the city and the street lights or ambient light from houses ( both of which shined into my back yard) had no effect at all. Hope this helps.

4. CanadianDAN

Thanks for the response. Yeah im hoping its ok just being a dull glow. I know those lights dont mimic natural sunlight like some do so maybe its a non issue.