The Disco-Zone!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Discorilla, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Been a while, so here's what I'm up to now! I've been messing around with a Truth Tree male and pollinating plants!

Here's Joystick:
    Joystick seeded.jpg
    Here's AC/DC:
    ACDC.jpg
    Here's Kimbo Kush:
    Kimboni.jpg

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I like the look of the ac/dc and the kimbo kush the best.

ducrider and Discorilla like this.
  3. Discorilla

Kimbo is the star of my garden, other than the Pure Gooey crosses! :)

AC/DC is supposed to be 20:1 CBD to THC.

This tent was hit with a Truth Tree male. Lots of fun crosses being made this year!

Truth Tree Pollen Tent contained:
    Kimbo Kush , Joystick, AC/DC, Chernobyl, Exodus Cheese, and EeVee

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is kimbo kush named after kimbo slice? MMA fighter? Killer looking buds

Discorilla likes this.
  5. Discorilla

Yes, it was. It's got some knockout power, too!

6. Discorilla

AC/DC:
    ACDC finish.jpg
    Joystick:
    joystick finishing.jpg
    Kimbo Kush:
    Kimbo closer.jpg

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Kimbo looks killer. How's the yield?

Discorilla likes this.
  8. Discorilla

Yield on Kimbo could be better, but I think that light could have been a factor this last round. I've got my next round under more light, and I'm pretty sure the yield will be a little higher. Kush strains aren't super heavy yielders compared to other strains I've ran. It's great smoke, though!

The next round is also going to be Kimbo in an 18 gallon tote. Plant's already a monster in veg!

Kimbo, Grapestomper, Disco Time, Mendo Dope, and Head Doctor are all going to be flipped soon! This next round will be a seedless one, while I figure out which plants are getting hit by a Purple Kush male that I found.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  9. Discorilla

Been a while, but Disco hasn't died yet. Working on some God's Green Crack projects, so I've got some seeded ladies to show off!

Green Crack dom GGC:
    [​IMG]

God Bud dom GGC:
    [​IMG]

Where'd the Cheese Go? by Disco'Netics:
    [​IMG]

Grapestomper:
    [​IMG]

EeVee (Evelyn):
    [​IMG]

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking nice. How's that Grapestomper?

Discorilla likes this.
  11. Discorilla

Grapestomper is like Grape Candy! It will be fun to see how the cross turns out with God Bud influence.

Here are some updated pics!

Grapestomper:
    [​IMG]

Where'd the Cheese Go?:
    [​IMG]

God's Green Crack:
    [​IMG]

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Fire!

Discorilla likes this.
  13. Discorilla

Thanks! We'll see how they turn out.

Where'd the Cheese Go is my cross of UK Cheese X Mickey Kush. Working on a line of Ween related strains for that. Wasn't planning on pollinating her, but I'll get some fun beans to mess around with. Once I am done hunting through these, I'm going to cross this strain to Chocolate Nightmare from Exotic Genetix.

Grapestomper X God's Green Crack should be an extremely potent cross, from what I have gathered from observing the strains. I'm getting rid of Grapestomper after this round, though.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Is Grapestomper available anywhere? I seem to always be searching for either a nice tasting cherry, strawberry, grape or orange flavor and always seem to come up short.
    UK Cheese, is that the one like the Exodus Cheese that is skunky? I remember about 10 years ago I had a chance at some of the Cheese but thought to myself "Self, why the hell would anybody want weed that tasted like cheese?" so I turned my head and walked. I did the same with the original NYCD thinking "Self, who the hell wants to smoke anything that tastes like diesel?" then I got a chance to smoke some not knowing what it was and I really liked the taste and still have no clue why they would say it tastes like diesel fuel. I know I've had to do my share of siphoning gas/fuel in the old days and there is no way that I wanted to freely taste it again, especially in my smoke. Now I've grown a few cuts listed as "diesel" and have liked most of them. Names can be so deceiving.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Discorilla likes this.
  15. Discorilla

a
    I think there are feminized seeds out there, but as far as I know, the cut I have is clone only. There is Grapestomper OG, but it's the cut crossed with NY OG to make it. Gage Green is the breeder.

The UK cut is also known as the Exodus cut. It was one sourced through Dark Heart Nursery. It's definitely got some cheese in there, and it's got a very creative high, so it's enjoyable.

I used to be the same with Chemdawg, but I've found a lot of crosses that I have liked, so I may source the different Chem cuts in the near future. I can get '91 and "D" in a matter of days, but I'm not sure I wanna spend the cash on cuts right now.

16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've grown a couple of dark heart strains. Didn't really care for any of them so I stopped buying them. Once bitten, twice shy and all that
    Glad to hear you had a different experience with them.

Discorilla likes this.
  17. Discorilla

Yeah, I had heard some things and was a bit wary, but a friend had been growing it for a long time . I got Grapestomper and Cheese from him, and both have been solid for me. I needed to phase out these strains, though. I've got too many seeds that will never get popped, unless I make room for them (or I get into rec). I've got way too many options at this point. Haha!

Lvstickybud, nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I hear you there. I was looking around to buy seeds awhile ago and was about to get some but then I looked at what I already have and decided that I would start to grow the ones I had and started with some that were about 10-11 years old. I think it was about time. I can't believe all the old seeds I have. If I do them all I will have to do "one and done" and I would hate to do that. You never know what you'll get.

Discorilla likes this.
  19. Discorilla

Yeah, it's weird to think some of my beans are 10+ years old now. I keep buying new stuff for the hell of it, and many of the packs I've bought the past few years are still unopened. Gotta get a bigger grow space and change all that!

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I can't keep buying seeds. I'm getting old and wouldn't want them to go to waste.