First LED grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Lvstickybud, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well I just started week 4 of my first LED grow and thought I would share.
    Chocolate Rain:
    [​IMG]
    Bag of Oranges:
    [​IMG]
    Fruity Pebbles x Orange Tahoe:
    [​IMG]
    Red Dragon (I should have removed the Fruity Pebbles behind it for a better view):
    [​IMG]
    I have 3 others in with them but are just starting week 2. 7 is cramped, I should have just did 6.
    Don't be alarmed at the sticky traps...there are no bugs flying around, they are old but there just in case.

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

A couple of update pictures. A Chocolate Rain bud almost the end of week 6:
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't get any good pictures of the others at week 6 but I have some of the other 3 at different weeks. First is Trainwreck at week 3 (these week 3 pictures are fuzzy):
    [​IMG]
    You can see the difference at almost the end of week 4 (the one in front is the Bag Of Oranges)
    [​IMG]
    Jock Horror at week 3:
    [​IMG]
    Jock Horror at almost the end of week 4:
    [​IMG]
    I'll try to get some better pictures of the others at another time.

bigbudztoo and blazerwill420 like this.
  3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Here's a couple at week 7. First the sprawling Chocolate Rain:
    [​IMG]
    Red Dragon:
    [​IMG]
    Then some at week 5. First up is Trainwreck. She looks like she'll be a good one:
    [​IMG]
    PPP:
    [​IMG]
    Jock Horror:
    [​IMG]
    Here's some of the Bag of Oranges at week 8 and ready to chop.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I forgot to take pictures of the Red Dragon when I was chopping her but I did take a shot right before trimming:
    [​IMG]
    One weird thing about the Red Dragon was some of the mid leaves had buds. There was about 8 of them but here's a couple:
    [​IMG]
    Now I know these were taken with my phone but the LED seems to mess with the picture and makes them look kind of hazy and not crisp, even a little bit after like it doesn't seem to process it correctly. Maybe I'll have to get out my 35mm and start using that again.

nippie likes this.
  4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Nice job, is that a gavita?

I like those lights but for being a grand, they have the cheapest damn cord connection.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

It's a TSL Horti-Tech ROI-E720

6. nippie

Awe, I went gavita route and looks extremely similar.

But they do have shit cords.

It was nice to gift all my hps equipment to a stand up guy wanting to learn though

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well I decided that the Fruity Pebbles x Orange Tahoe was done at 68 days. They look horrible as I almost lost her at about week 6. She all of a sudden dried herself out and when she revived most of her leaves were toast. You can see how they look but the buds look alright, I think. Here's when a couple of sticks hit the table:
    [​IMG]
    A side bud:
    [​IMG]
    A couple of the middle of the stick. If you look at the top of the next one, it looks like she was starting to grow again. Is this normal for the LED's?:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    middle of stick:
    [​IMG]
    1st few:
    [​IMG]
    ...and here's the end of round one:
    [​IMG]
    There's about 1/3 of it left but my eyes and fingers are done for now. Oh, look, a strange foot sticking out.

nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Today was time to chop a little of the sprawling Chocolate Rain at 71 days. First up is a fuzzy picture of all I was going to do today:
    [​IMG]
    A top bud:
    [​IMG]
    A mid bud:
    [​IMG]
    A pair:
    [​IMG]
    Done for today:
    [​IMG]

nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well after looking at the last batch of pictures I decide to go get my old camera out . the phone pictures look like shit. I think these new pictures will look a little better. Another batch this morning of the Chocolate Rain:
    [​IMG]
    A bud shot:
    [​IMG]
    Some trimmed bud:
    [​IMG]
    Done for the morning:
    [​IMG]

bigbudztoo, nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  10. nippie

I haven't smoked chocolate rain in years.

Live that smoke and taste

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

The smell is pretty sweet too. When I just started her again I couldn't remember where I got the seeds.

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Okay, so now I've had a few plants come out and they have improved quite a bit. I am getting between 104 grams all the way up to 128 grams per plant of rock hard buds. I am glad I finally made the switch. Most people thought my buds were pretty solid under the 600 hps but these are SOLID.

blazerwill420 likes this.