10 plant new grow op organic

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by taipau, Jul 30, 2008.

1. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

This is the follow up thread to the 10 plant breeding grow op.
    So it is official today I have 5 males and 5 females,so that dude that disagreed with me on stressing the heat and conditions to force females, may be right even though i still believe you can force a seed to female, but it is true the sex of the plant is in the seed itself.

I will post some new pics, If you look at another thread I posted some pics, I did 12/12 to detrime sex, when I found out it was a girl, I decided the veg another 2 weeks, then I went into 12/12 again, thats wy i think i got the 5 males, because i started 12/12 way earlier then I should have. at any rate, will get those pics for everyone to see, I welcome the 5 males with the 5 females, got some good pollen pods building on the 5 boys, I just hope they will pollenate the 1 early female i checked out first. She was a NL Haze, and these 10 others, I killed one by accident so the remaining 9 are all big bud.

It seems a strange mix, but mainly just tring to get a larger volume of flowers, from a cross pollenated set of plants, this grow op is totally seperate from the 412 I have now, doesnt look like any more will pop, besides once i see alt. nodes they will go 12/12 anyway. That will be where I probably will kill at least 5-10 males a day if i can keep up with them all, when your busy its hard to keep a large grow op going. I went to london the other day, and that trip cream crackered me and my husband, he did most of the drivn n cryn all the way to at least manchester then i plugged the ipod in and had to break out the nickleback, and various other tunes, including talking dirty in hawaiian, he liked that one for some reason. The most unusal thing I have seen in my life, moped pulling trailers with adverts for liptons iced tea. London is a MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD world, so anytime you yanks get a chance to go, please go, and enjoy. I doubt I will be in london again this year, only reason I had to go this time, was it was my turn, and besides, Dude wasnt driving the caithness.

anyway, peace out
    and watch out for those pics, posted tomrrow, oh yea, I almost forgot, new sash windows installed in the morn. Main reason for going to London, but it did help those windows were a monkey each.

:angel8:

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I don't mean to be insulting, so please do not take it that way. :)

I just need the definition of a couple of phrases so I understand your post.

cream crackered (that trip cream crackered me and my husband)

Monkey (those windows were a monkey each)

Caithness (Dude wasnt driving the caithness)

Other than than, wishing you the best on your breeding program. :)

3. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

hopes this helps, and thank you

knackered, means really tired

500 quid is $1,000.00 usdollars

caithness is an area of scotland near john o groats but more towards thurso

4. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

picshere is the 10 plant breeding program.say cheese.....

10 breed 1.gif

10breed2.gif

10breed3.gif

10breed4.gif

10breed5.gif

/monthly_2008_07/57a6c9be03435_10breed1.gif.0c762acdddda7c9ae0c003026dd80509.gif

/monthly_2008_07/10breed2.gif.bcd32dafff1afb270342ea2b0190fe76.gif

/monthly_2008_07/10breed3.gif.b54fb7011c6f3adce08d4cacaef4424e.gif

/monthly_2008_07/10breed4.gif.c87cc65d4fe9817d019fd13070823720.gif

/monthly_2008_07/10breed5.gif.7c119f87b6eb337a78238b76cfea6bfd.gif

5. Hawaii 50

Hawaii 50 Veggy Stage

its good to see seeding shots,harvest some pollen and store for later use.

6. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

hozitbrah

no worries thats why da sacks are ready.

see ya in the soup.

7. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

barney rubble

just got out, on parole, keeping real, and growing.

:tvlaugh: