12-14 ft goo./ hog

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by drmarijuana, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

There is no 18 and younger allowed law around here SD and you know it. Now if there was a way to prove and enforce the members here ARE actually of age then I'm sure it would be implemented, but I think it's a bit unfair to say we 'allow' it openly when we have no way of stopping it. That's just not true. Boils down to this...there is reason that people must agree they are 18 or over to become members...cause youngsters WILL join and it saves Webby butt. It's called a disclaimer and there is reason for it. Maybe you could volunteer to screen the members SD...I'm sure that would be a huge help to the site. We need more solutions and less complaining if you ask me. Good growers come and go. It's not the end of the world. :smoke2:

2. Administrator

Forgot to add...doesn't matter if a man is 18 or 58....acting like a child is acting like a child. If we determined who stays and who goes around here by maturity it'd be a fuckin ghost town. I've seen some of the youngsters act more mature than some of the ones that proclaim to be mature and are in mid-life. Who's to say these guys making all the trouble are kids? Easy to be what someone is not over the internet. I know I've been fooled a number of times and after a while ya just stop trying to guess and hope people act like adults.

3. GreenTeaPandaBear

GreenTeaPandaBear Germinated

holy hell i know this is old but those are huge #.#

(Edited by ModestMouseILove at 11:57 pm on Nov. 21, 2005)

4. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yah I wish there was a way to get the Dr back. Say herb can you email him? Or is that out of the question? I know there a few of us that would like him back for sure.

5. Administrator

Say herb can you email him?

Are you serious? I figure a man has his own choices to make. I'm sure if he really wanted to come back he would. Who's to say he's not here right now under a new name and we just don't know it? [​IMG]

6. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

Grower Tony = Dr marijuana....HELL NO The dr has more weed then Tony will ever smoke.